“Our new favorite Bed and Breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Townsend
Gracehill Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Townsend B&B and Inns
Nashville
“Our new favorite Bed and Breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at Gracehill this past weekend for our anniversary and it could not have been more perfect. The views from the deck were stunning and I wish we would have more time to sit and enjoy them. Our room and the rest of the property beautiful and spotless. I am sure the building was as neat and clean today as it was the first day it was open. Kathy is a superb, award-winning cook and our breakfasts were memorable gourmet experiences. Our breakfasts were so delicious and satisfying we never even felt the need to eat lunch. We are already looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank markgi250

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I hadn't been to a B&B before, and now that we've been to this one, I doubt we'll ever go to a hotel again. Without a doubt, we'll be coming back to Gracehill.

Kathy is AWESOME. She obviously loves what she does, and it shows in every minute of your stay. From amazing breakfasts (seriously, I will dream about her food until I come back), to an amazing room (I am now addicted to in-room fireplaces and heated blankets), this trip up a long (and very, very steep) driveway was incredibly worth it. No doubt at all.

She graciously gave us tips on where to eat dinner (and steered us right BOTH times), and we listened as she gave another couple tips on places to hike and waterfalls to see. She knows the area very well!

Those pictures on her website? Yeah - totally NOT photo-shopped. Those ARE the views. Absolutely amazing.

We just got back home tonight and I am already thinking about our next stay. You would be crazy to stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: Casablanca room is where we stayed, and we loved it!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Allison G
Bend, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I had the good fortune of staying here with my cousins who were back for a second visit. This is such a beautiful bed and breakfast and Kathy is such a wonderful hostess! This is a must stay for anyone looking to feel pampered and have an extraordinary time in a B & B. This was truly a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Johnita C
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I are recent empety nesters so this was the perfect place to begin our new life.
Gracehill B&B is one of the most beautiful places I have stayed! Amazing views, magnificant gardens, wonderful luxurious rooms, great breakfast and Kathy is the best hostess! I would give it 10 stars out of 10 stars! We stayed in the Key Largo room! The county is dry there so it's BYOB:)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank skcTC
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were guests at Gracehill B & B weeks ago and are still talking about our wonderful stay! The house is amazing, the setting beautiful and relaxing, and Kathy, the innkeeper, is a gem! After reading all of the wonderful reviews we were excited to celebrate our anniversary there, and our stay exceeded our expectations. Our room (Spellbound) was beautiful and quiet. Kathy anticipates the needs of guests and provides comfort amenities and special touches throughout the house. She has traveled quite a bit and the house is filled with unique and interesting pieces. The 3 course breakfasts are amazing and also can be counted as lunch. Sunsets were beautiful to watch from the deck and the hot tub (make a point to see the sunsets!) Kathy recommended her favorite restaurant for our anniversary dinner (the Foothills Milling Company) in Maryville, Tn. which was superb! This is a not-to-be missed experience (be sure to make reservations and they are closed on Sundays and Mondays.) On another night we ordered an appetizer tray from Kathy that also excellent. The house affords plenty of privacy but there is also space to visit with other guests, who we really enjoyed. With all the positives probably the absolute highlight was Kathy herself. She is attentive, personable, and very talented. She helped us make the most out of our visit and sight seeing as well as made the visit extra special. We are already planning a return trip with friends- but not soon enough!

2 Thank Karen B
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We loved everything about our stay. Even walking up and down "the hill". We will be back for more memories. We golfed and dined in wonderful restaurants recommended by Kathy. Going to order the Turkish towels for our home. Can't wait to receive our pictures from Kathy with the mountains in the distance.

1 Thank 1102Michelleprof
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Beautiful setting. Calm and relaxining. So many things to do in the area. My husband and I started each day with a fabulous breakfast. Kathy was an incredible hostess. She helped us plan our days. The inn is absolutely beautiful. There is so much attention to comfort and detail, we didn't have to ask for a thing. Our room was quiet and luxurious. The balcony overlooked the mountains. We enjoyed hearing about how the materials were brought up the mountain to build the house. Kathy is a natural stoyteller. She sits with the guests at breakfast. I felt like I was at home with the family. I got so many decorating ideas from her home! My husband ususally has to be dragged to B and Bs, but he truly enjoyed the experience. We hope to go back someday!!

1 Thank Janet C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Townsend
Tremont Lodge and Resort
Dancing Bear Lodge
Dancing Bear Lodge
#1 of 10 in Townsend
Highland Manor Inn & Conference Center

Been to Gracehill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!