“Simply Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Wind Dancer

Wind Dancer cabin
Drive way to cabin Resort entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Drive way to cabin
Resort entrance
loft bedroom with half bath
King size bed in loft
5 person hot tub
Beautiful fall morning
Jetted tub
Ready for fall
Pavilion for your use at pool
Five minutes from cabin
One of the many churches in Townsend
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kim G
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was a last minute trip booking and we didn't know where to start. Had a friend that said to try out Townsend and we went from there. The pictures don't do the Windancer justice! It's genuinely breathtaking! Only advice I would give is definitely arrive during the day and if possible a 4wd vehicle. It's a steep drive and a little slick in adverse weather conditions. We did it in a V6 Kia Sorrento and came inches away from the hitch. The cabin was absolutely wonderful! No issues and Alice and her husband are very thoughtful. My fiancé and I left sad because we didn't want to leave. It was truly the vacation we had longed for for 3 years. We definitely want to come back and stay here.

30 Aug 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and thank you so much for the great review. The road is a little steep, but like you said it has a wonderful view.
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

19 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. If you ever want to come back just let me know.
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

6 Jan 2017
Thank you for your kind words and am glad you enjoyed it.
avathegre...
Galveston Island, Texas
“Exactly what we needed/wanted”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was the perfect place for us to stay! I was running in the Great Smoky Half Marathon, and wanted something close to the finish line for my husband to pick me up. It had everything we could have wanted, a perfect view, a hot tub, a grill to cook a dinner outside and a table and chairs to eat it while looking out that view! Everything was very clean. This was the first time for us to rent a cabin, and we'll definitely do it again.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: The steep inclines to the property
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
15 Sep 2016
I am so happy that you had a great run and stay at my cabin. Thank you for taking good care of my cabin while you were here. Just let me know when you want to come back.
Patti B
“Wonderful getaway, beautiful views.”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I have stayed in many cabins in Townsend and this was by far my favorite. The views, both sunrise and sunset, were breathtaking. The cabin was immaculate and was so comfortable it felt like home. I will definitely stay there again.

Liked best: Views
Liked least: Lack of utensils/measuring cups
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
1 Sep 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I try very hard to keep the cabin clean for every guest.
Julie M
Niceville, Florida
“Relaxing visit to Townsend”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Nice cabin for a visit to Townsend. The kitchen was modestly stocked but I was able to cook all that I intended on our stay. It has a garden tub, hot tub and pool table. I did not use these items so I will not comment on them. We enjoyed the porch with the table and chairs as we ate our meals there enjoying the lovely view of the mountain. It also had a gas grill and a swing on the porch. We also enjoyed the wi-fi as we went to Townsend without an itinerary and planned out the next day the evening before. The bed was comfortable and the cabin was very clean. The driveway and road to get to the cabin are very steep. We enjoyed our stay here.

Liked best: Seating outside
Liked least: Limited utensils in the kitchen
Friends getaway
11 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us! We so much enjoy when we hear that we met or exceeded our guest expectations. Thank you for letting us know. We will definitely continue to provide the best cabin that we can.
Alice
FrenchQua...
Stuart, Florida
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I cannot recommend this cabin rental highly enough! The location is just perfect - on a beautiful mountainside in Townsend with a view of the beautiful Smokey Mountains. The cabin is exactly as described, and maybe better. It is sparkling clean, and all the amenities you need are provided, included a washer and dryer which we really appreciated after traveling for two weeks. Alice, the owner, is friendly as can be, and checks in with you to be sure you are comfortable, and to see if there is anything she can help with. We loved our stay; especially the porch with the hot tub looking out over the mountains, and the gorgeous loft bedroom is to die for! There is nothing like waking up to a beautiful Smokey mountain view, right from your comfortable king-sized bed! We will definitely return to this rental whenever we travel to the Smokies. If you are lucky enough to need a vacation rental here, give this cabin a try - you will not be disappointed, I promise!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and view of the mountains
Liked least: Nothing at all!
13 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our cabin and try our best to keep it clean and updated. Just let me know when you want to come back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing