“Great family restaurant near the park”

Riverstone Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Townsend
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: The Riverstone Family Restaurant was originally opened and owned by Terry & Belinda Haley in 2004 and gave it its name and the reputation of having the very best food anywhere around. We share the same Rep at the Riverstone Lodge right next door.We truly do have the best of quality of food anywhere. We are from Mississippi and really, really know how to cook real southern food with many years exp. We are open year round 7 days a week serving breakfst, lunch & dinner.We have been licensed as a CERTIFIED ANGUS RESTAURANT serving only certified angus beef for all fresh beef items on menu. If your not aware, certified angus is now said to be better than "PRIME".Nothing but the best. Even our hamburgers are fresh Certified Angus. Hope to see you soon! Don't forget the fresh homemade Fried Green Tomatoes.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Townsend. The food is home made, the service is personal, and the atmosphere quaint. Riverstone can be relied upon to deliver a consistently good meal at a reasonable price. Family owned and operated, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sara K

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved our experience here the food was really amazing, we had fried green tomatoes that were to die for! The service was wonderful very welcoming down to earth people. Our drinks were never empty, the food came out within a very timely manor. I had the southern pot roast, fried okra, and sweet potato fries. The meat was very tender taste was awesome! Our server was a very sweet young lady very much on top of things! we will definitely be back very soon!! This is a great restaurant I would recommend stopping by!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We came in with a party of 10 shortly before closing time (something I try not to do), and they were very accommodating and provided great food and service!

1  Thank Kevin_Hicks
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here before and it's always been good. Today I had breakfast and dinner there. The western omelet was solid and the guy who served me was really friendly, attentive and polite.

This evening I had the Pot Roast, which was awesome. I got 'tag-team' service from Tiffany and Chelsea, they took good care of me and were both charming! Thanks guys!

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times in the past and have always gotten a good meal and friendly service. I had the Western Omelette this morning and the Pot Roast this evening. The Pot Roast is awesome and my waitress Chelsea was too!!