“Lives up to the pictures!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eagle's Base Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking views from Pool at Eagles Base Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
axprocky6
Toronto, Canada
“Lives up to the pictures!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our group of family and friends had a wonderful time at Eagles Base. From start to finish the villa and staff met all our expectations. The location is amazing especially the view from the pool. We all were sad to leave...but will go back!

William R
Whistler, Canada
“Tobagotastic!!!”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Eagle's Base was the perfect place to host my family and friends for my 50th Birthday/Christmas celebration!!! The villa and cottage provided everything we needed to have an amazing time; great kitchen, private rooms, and fantastic pool! The location is close to everything, from shopping to surfing, and the staff super helpful and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Tobago and the Eagle's Base again!!!

Nazzy K
“Just as it looks! Excellent View & Property”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a fantastic time in Tobago and enjoyed staying at the villa, it was sufficient enough to accommodate our family comfortably and well stocked. The housekeeping and maintenance staff is very friendly and was willing to assist at all times, Daniel included.

Cons:
1. Endless flies (I know it can be a result of the mangoes being in season)
2. Heat during the day in the living room area. Because we had to deal with so many flies we tried to keep the doors closed as much as possible to prevent them from coming in but the heat became unbearable at times.
3. Two of the beds that have bunks that are too close to the ceiling making it unusable.

From a planning perspective: I’d appreciate it if the admin staff can be a bit more organized on the administrative side of things.

1. I did not expect that the 2 days before the trip with a home filled of guests I’d be running to the bank instead of the airport having to worry about payments that were made more than 3 months ago. I paid for everything up front and in full. A few days before we were expected to arrive I got a whats app message saying I owe money and to make the deposit before I arrive.
2. I also sent numerous emails that went unanswered about amenities provided etc. Arriving there on the compound I was confronted by a woman named Franka about the same things I inquired about in the emails.Thankfully they allowed us and I appreciate that but I did not appreciate the manner in which I was approached
7. Making changes to a contract without informing guest’s voids the contract – the other party involved must be made aware at all times.

Planning with a group of 20 guests was no easy task – I had family flying in from Denver, Toronto, Alberta, California, New York, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, Guyana and Trinidad. I am getting married next year and would consider renting the compound to host the event but these little hiccups can become an ordeal when planning a wedding, nonetheless it is a beautiful place and will return hopefully with no hiccups,

Your age range 25-34
raddy999
New York City, New York
“Perfect family/large group getaway home”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I have been renting vacation homes for 10+ years. My vacation started off a little rocky due to my group arriving early and having to wait for the house to be ready for check in. The manager seemed annoyed and we didn't feel welcomed. After speaking with Franka (house manager) about how we felt all troubled feelings melted away. Once we were able to enter the main house there wasn't any negative thoughts about our choice. The house is exactly as described/pictured. There's lots of clean towels, linens, all bed rooms well furnished and air-conditioned.The daily staff was very friendly and helpful. My kids were in the pool from sunrise to sunset. The area is very quite and relaxing. Our only regret is that our stay was too short. Thank you, Daniel for allowing us to stay at your beautiful home. We can't wait to visit again!!!

Carlene H
Trinidad and Tobago
“Perfection”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I could live up there. The property is clean, welcoming and perfectly safe for little children to run around, just beware on the cactus plants and the hill. We woke up to a picturesque scenery every morning hung out in the evening with a breathtaking view of the lights in the distance. All possible amenities, fixtures and fittings were available and we felt right at home. I'm looking forward to my next visit, Eagles Base is truly my home away from home in Tobago!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The top bunk of the bed really difficult to climb without a ladder and is too close to the ceiling.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
nakita201...
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“SUPERB STAY”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A weekend well spent with friends and family , wonderful view , a place of total relaxation don't even need to go to the beach the pool is the most enjoyed thing at the house, wonderfully decorated with full ac rooms, to make a long story short this place was out of this world.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best birthday and vacation ever”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

My friends and I took a group of kids. This villa was clean, comfortable, secure and fully equip with all the amenities needed especially in the kitchen. the housekeeper was so friendly and helpful thank you Ms. S for everything. The pool was heavenly and at nights the ambiance was beautiful. The kids enjoyed every moment of it and cant wait to go back. Thanks to the whole Eagle Base Villa crew for the best vacation ever we stayed Tobago before but nothing beats here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I Loved the pool
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing