Our group of family and friends had a wonderful time at Eagles Base. From start to finish the villa and staff met all our expectations. The location is amazing especially the view from the pool. We all were sad to leave...but will go back!
Eagle's Base was the perfect place to host my family and friends for my 50th Birthday/Christmas celebration!!! The villa and cottage provided everything we needed to have an amazing time; great kitchen, private rooms, and fantastic pool! The location is close to everything, from shopping to surfing, and the staff super helpful and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Tobago and the Eagle's Base again!!!
My family and I had a fantastic time in Tobago and enjoyed staying at the villa, it was sufficient enough to accommodate our family comfortably and well stocked. The housekeeping and maintenance staff is very friendly and was willing to assist at all times, Daniel included.
1. Endless flies (I know it can be a result of the mangoes being in season)
2. Heat during the day in the living room area. Because we had to deal with so many flies we tried to keep the doors closed as much as possible to prevent them from coming in but the heat became unbearable at times.
3. Two of the beds that have bunks that are too close to the ceiling making it unusable.
From a planning perspective: I’d appreciate it if the admin staff can be a bit more organized on the administrative side of things.
1. I did not expect that the 2 days before the trip with a home filled of guests I’d be running to the bank instead of the airport having to worry about payments that were made more than 3 months ago. I paid for everything up front and in full. A few days before we were expected to arrive I got a whats app message saying I owe money and to make the deposit before I arrive.
2. I also sent numerous emails that went unanswered about amenities provided etc. Arriving there on the compound I was confronted by a woman named Franka about the same things I inquired about in the emails.Thankfully they allowed us and I appreciate that but I did not appreciate the manner in which I was approached
7. Making changes to a contract without informing guest’s voids the contract – the other party involved must be made aware at all times.
Planning with a group of 20 guests was no easy task – I had family flying in from Denver, Toronto, Alberta, California, New York, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, Guyana and Trinidad. I am getting married next year and would consider renting the compound to host the event but these little hiccups can become an ordeal when planning a wedding, nonetheless it is a beautiful place and will return hopefully with no hiccups,
My family and I have been renting vacation homes for 10+ years. My vacation started off a little rocky due to my group arriving early and having to wait for the house to be ready for check in. The manager seemed annoyed and we didn't feel welcomed. After speaking with Franka (house manager) about how we felt all troubled feelings melted away. Once we were able to enter the main house there wasn't any negative thoughts about our choice. The house is exactly as described/pictured. There's lots of clean towels, linens, all bed rooms well furnished and air-conditioned.The daily staff was very friendly and helpful. My kids were in the pool from sunrise to sunset. The area is very quite and relaxing. Our only regret is that our stay was too short. Thank you, Daniel for allowing us to stay at your beautiful home. We can't wait to visit again!!!
I could live up there. The property is clean, welcoming and perfectly safe for little children to run around, just beware on the cactus plants and the hill. We woke up to a picturesque scenery every morning hung out in the evening with a breathtaking view of the lights in the distance. All possible amenities, fixtures and fittings were available and we felt right at home. I'm looking forward to my next visit, Eagles Base is truly my home away from home in Tobago!
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
A weekend well spent with friends and family , wonderful view , a place of total relaxation don't even need to go to the beach the pool is the most enjoyed thing at the house, wonderfully decorated with full ac rooms, to make a long story short this place was out of this world.
My friends and I took a group of kids. This villa was clean, comfortable, secure and fully equip with all the amenities needed especially in the kitchen. the housekeeper was so friendly and helpful thank you Ms. S for everything. The pool was heavenly and at nights the ambiance was beautiful. The kids enjoyed every moment of it and cant wait to go back. Thanks to the whole Eagle Base Villa crew for the best vacation ever we stayed Tobago before but nothing beats here.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|