“Lovely food, great service, beautiful view!”

Spice Mill Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I went here the last night of our honeymoon. It was an absolutely beautiful resteraunt and the food was fantastic. It has a lovely view of Nevis. We went a little after sunset, and we loved it. I can only imagine being there for sunset would be an amazing view. The owner, wait staff, and chef were all very welcoming and came to check on us various times throughout the meal. I highly recommend this beautiful beach front resteraunt!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Romantic, welcoming, overlooking the Caribbean, wonderful food and drink--don't miss it! Take the Sail and Spice cruise--best evening of our trip!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Spice Mill. Every time we visit this fantastic restaurant our expectations are far exceeded. The food was delicious, but what makes Spice Mill a "must do" on St. Kitts is the hospitality of the owner and staff. It's one of those places where you wish time could just stand still. Be sure to try the tapas menu, as well. It's fantastic! Our favorite restaurant! Can't wait to return!

2  Thank RSOdc
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We enjoyed this beautiful restaurant during a recent holiday in February, 2014. The view, open air setting was incredible! The host & server were friendly & attentive. Our dinner was good but not as special as I hoped it would be. We had the filet mignon & lobster - not as good as a New England lobster as far as texture & taste. Unfortunately, 2 couples who sat next to us were extremely unhappy that they were not escorted to their table before another party & they complained about it all night! Perhaps that affected our meal as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The service and food were fabulous! All of the entrées were delicious, and they even made special vegetarian meals for my sisters. The restaurant is extremely small and right on the beach at the very end of the island. Make sure to take a taxi because the roads are really scary once it is dark out. The food is extremely pricey, but the location and quality make up for it!