“Pleasant Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Tullahoma
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Pleasant Place to Stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I decided to book this hotel while attending a family event in the area. Since I have problems sleeping in some hotels, I tend to book Hilton properties. The mattress on the bed and the bumpy comforter was the deal breaker for the beautiful, clean hotel room. The staff was friendly, but you had to call for them because no one was at the desk each time that I went to the desk.

The breakfast was one just okay. There's a variety of juices,fruits, coffees, cereals, breads, eggs, and sausage. The lobby and dining area was clean and comfortable with a TV.

Enjoyed my stay because my room on the third floor was quiet and I didn't hear the train in the area. My final impression of the hotel was the hole in the ceiling of the third floor with a bucket under the ceiling. I haven't figured why it was there. There was a storm the day before, but I didn't see any water in the bucket.

I will return when I have to attend an event in the area. It is the best choice that I've found in the area. There's a lot of food options in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Merced, California
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here for 6 days in March, 2014. Very clean, staff is very accommodating and very friendly. Good location. Restaurants are very close...right next door in fact. Lots of parking. Rooms were very clean and quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Athens, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff was very accommodating to my wife and I. Our auto broke down and we had to stay until it could be fixed or arrangements made for our transportation home. We required a late check out and still had to remain in the lobby until our problem with the truck was solved. The staff made us feel welcome.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Nunnelly, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We got a room on the backside and it was very peaceful. The hotel was very clean and staff was very nice. The breakfast had several choices that we liked and enjoyed. Hopefully on the next visit to friends & stay there we can try out the pool. We were also close to the shopping area. Have a blessed day. Beverly

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel is situated among many Resturants and shopping. The lobby was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and the rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean. Check out was a breeze and parking was plentiful and close to entrances. I would have no reservations with staying here again or suggesting this Hotel to others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

El Dorado, AR
Reviewed 14 May 2014

When I checked in to the first room on the third floor my first impression was the large garbage can sitting in the middle of the hall under a large hole in the ceiling. It was there the entire stay and the hole was not one that just appeared. My first room, the air conditioner would not turn off and the temp was 65 degrees and outside it was 80. Moved to second room had message on phone but the phone did not work. Reported never fixed during stay. Hotel smelled musty on third floor. It was quiet though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Weatherford, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

NO elevator for second floor rooms. Odd for Hampton?? AC unit made some noise for a little while when compressor came on, but I forgot to tell hotel at checkout. Otherwise, nice place and I would return if I went through there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tullahoma
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East
BEST WESTERN Fayetteville Inn
BEST WESTERN Fayetteville Inn
#1 of 3 in Fayetteville
Red Roof Inn & Suites, Manchester, TN

Been to Hampton Inn Tullahoma? Share your experiences!