“A Nice Surprise”

Quality Inn Tullahoma
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Tullahoma
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our group of 5 seniors (2 American, 3 British) recently completed a 2-week tour of the Southern States. We stayed here for our first night, after having arrived in Nashville. It was easy to find, even after dark, and was a welcome sight to these weary travelers at that stage. Check-in was smooth, the rooms were clean and we all got a much-needed good nights' sleep. In the morning the breakfast was excellent, including a waffle-maker! We loved those waffles! The staff here deserves special mention. They made you feel so welcome right from the start, and were very knowledgeable of the area - from directions to Jack Daniels Distillery to how do we get to the nearest Walmart??? The whole experience here was very comfortable, and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 16smiles
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Tullahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review Thank you for taking the time to review your guest experience during your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed here two nights for work, and the outside leaves a lot to be desired. It looks old, and I normally don't like room entrances from the outside. However, this hotel is a good example of not judging a book by its cover. First, the employees were wonderful. Both the check-in and check-out experience were done with extremely friendly and personable people. I enjoyed interacting with them. Second, the rooms on the inside appear to have been renovated, because my room was very nice. The bed was comfortable, there was a nice TV, plenty of bathroom space, and despite being an old style tub, the shower head was new and nice, and it was a good shower experience. Also my room had a nice desk/work area, and the internet speed was very good. Overall I was surprisingly pleased with my stay here, and won't hesitate to stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Tullahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review of your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This Quality Inn is very clean. The decor is not all that old either. We found our king suite to be very comfortable. There was plenty of room and the bed was very comfy. The shower had plenty of nice, hot water. The table in front of the love seat had a bag of popcorn for the micro, a bottle of spring water and a pack of chhese crackers. A nice little touch.

We arrived late but, Elenor was very helpful offering info and maps for things to do in the area. Personable and an asset to this business.

I can't comment on the breakfast since we didn't eat. However, it looked like the typical Choice Hotel breakfast.

We will definitely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephanie Keith R, Manager at Quality Inn Tullahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us, we are pleased that you chose us for your lodging needs.Thank you for your kind words about our staff and we look forward to service you again while visiting Tullahoma, Tn.

Stephanie Rowe
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were not planning on staying in Tennessee but got behind on our trip and needed a place to stay at the last minute. We were going to stay at a different hotel and at the last minute decided to try Quality inn in Tullahoma. Within minutes I felt like I had a personal relationship with the front desk. She was sweet and made us feel very welcome. The room was perfect for exactly what we needed. I originally thought the price was a little high (for my taste) but it was well worth it between the cleanliness and the extras that the room had. I will definitely stay again! In fact we are taking a trip down south and back up the west side and I will be looking for Quality Inns for the rest of our trip.

Room Tip: The walls were a little thin, we could hear the neighbors conversation (muffled) but other than that...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya C
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Tullahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure to know that we have made our guests stay pleasurable, memorable, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service from check in to check out.
I will pass your comments on to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel was nice to me. I have stayed in some of the worst and some of the best. It was a little dated but had it's own little feel for staying in Tennessee. The bathrooms had been redone and the beds were comfortable (except for the mini pillows they have). I would stay here again for sure! The staff is very accommodating and willing to do anything necessary for you to have a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Audrey E
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Tullahoma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, please plan to visit again soon. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Spent one night in a double--very small room but stuffed: beds, dresser, television, fridge, microwave,desk, chairs, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The room was very clean, just quite cramped.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

We are glad you found your room clean and comfortable and the amenities more than you expected.
Thank you for staying with us, we do appreciate your business.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I drove from Nashville and after visiting the nearby Jack Daniels distillery I stayed here for the night. The room I had was a bit jaded and the fixtures and fittings were dated, but the bedding was clean, the room was comfortable and everything worked.
Great value for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us after visiting the Jack Daniels, we are glad you found your room clean and comfortable.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon.
Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tullahoma
Baymont Inn & Suites Tullahoma
Best Western Inn
#1 of 1 in Winchester
EconoLodge Inn & Suites of Shelbyville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Shelbyville

Been to Quality Inn Tullahoma? Share your experiences!