“Great place, great price”
Review of Country Hearth Inn

Country Hearth Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Union City
mount olive, illinois
“Great place, great price”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We chose Country Hearth Inn in Union City Tn because we needed a motel that would accept pets. I read the reviews prior to booking and they were right. This place is friendly, clean and has a wonderful place for your pets to play and potty. He was happy and we were happy. Will definitely choose this motel again if we return to Union City.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank alexanders07

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have stayed at all of the hotels in union city over the years. The Hamptoon Inn is nice but expensive. (Nice Breatfast). The Hospitality House is too close to a very busy intersection.
The Country Hearth is clean and reasonable. Breafast is not good! The owners are very nice.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hunza37093
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We had 2 rooms, one with a king and the other with 2 double beds. The owners were fabulous, friendly, showed the rooms before purchase. Very clean!! Nice continental breakfast. Nice location near restaurants. I have nothing negative to say.
We stayed April 22nd, 2013.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank HarleyNana17
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I'm a pilot car person and some motels I would tell you to stay away from, but this motel is one you should stay at any time you get the chance. The people there are super friendly and will always help you enjoy your night there. The whole room is wonderful. We always stay here when we are going thru Union City, TN

Room Tip: Some motels I ask to see the rooms first, but this motel is always super clean and its in a quite ar...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Linda S
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This hotel is cheap. That is about the only positive thing I can say. The rooms are somewhat worn but if you just need a place to hang your hat for the night, it will do.
The Continental Breakfast is a joke. Slices of wrapped cheese and rolled up lunchmeat. They do have a waffle machine,though. I like 1/2 and 1/2 with my coffee and the economy hotels do not provide it. The Hampton down the street has a great breakfast, but is expensive.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same. None better than others.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Versailles, Kentucky
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Upon our arrival, for a one night stay, we were pleasantly greeted and accommodated in a first class fashion. The room was very pleasant and every detail was thought of for things we may have needed. The soap products were "green" products, which is important to us. Overall, we found the facilities to be very inviting and look forward to a return visit soon. We would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a pleasant get-away.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Tennessee
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I frequently stay at hotels and am used to a common policy that cancellations must be made by 4:00 or 6:00 PM on the date of your expected arrival. I had booked a room at this hotel a month or so ago, but realized on the date of my expected stay that I had to cancel the reservation. I didn't think it would be a problem due to my previous experiences with unexpected cancellations. I was surprised to find out that cancellations had to be made online if you made them online, and they had to be made a full day in advance to avoid any fees. Unfortunately, I was in a car, having car problems, far away from my computer and the internet when I realized that I had to cancel, and I didn't know I'd need to have done this the preceding day. Thus, I lost a night's deposit for cancelling my reservation. I admit that this policy (cancelling a night in advance) was indicated on my printed reservation, so I guess I am to blame. In the future, I will be MUCH more careful to read hotels' cancellation policies and will avoid reserving rooms in hotels with this type of early cancellation policy. If you book a night at this hotel, be aware of this cancellation policy.

Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
#1 of 1 in Dresden
Reelfoot Lake Inn
Reelfoot Lake Inn
#1 of 1 in Tiptonville

Been to Country Hearth Inn? Share your experiences!