“Great week at Tennessee Fitness Spa!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Waynesboro
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I spent the week on April 6-13, 2014 at TFS. It was wonderful and relaxing. The staff is so helpful and caring. I left refreshed and relaxed and missing 16 inches of fat off my body. I also received the information on how to continue gettinh stronger and smaller at home. I hope to return soon!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank 615gina
TennesseeFitnessSpa, General Manager at Tennessee Fitness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I enjoyed my visit to Tennessee Fitness Spa. It is a very affordable place to reset my fitness goals. The food is very good. Great options of classes and activities.The location is just beautiful, so calm and peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Julie37766

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just returned from one of my best getaways. I love this place. Their staff are so energetic and friendly. Enjoyed all the fitness classes. There's such a variety of ab classes, weight training, and even cardio that I never got bored. But when I saw there was a class incorporating gardening, I was elated. Learned so much from the aqua classes that I can take home and do myself. My daughter even enjoyed all the exercises and activities, she wants to return, too. Brought our dog who stayed in the cabin with lots of outside area to run around. Met so many interesting and very friendly guests. I call it the adult camp! Even evening activities are available if you are interested. I'm already planning my next trip.

Room Tip: The cabins are further away and you need to drive down the hill to the main areas, but the space was...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MyUniverse

Reviewed 15 October 2013

TFS is like a family retreat. Yes it's old and rustic but clean and charming. The fitness options are varied, class sizes small, instructors we'll trained and motivational. Chef Belinda will feed you a balanced diet that detoxes your body while you're getting fit. No internet works perfectly fine for me. I got a room with a TV and watched a total of 2 shows for the week - that is how uninterested you become with the outside world. You want an oasis to de-stress, this is the place.

Room Tip: Go Deluxe, chalet 6
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Edgarpcat

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Tennessee Fitness Spa. It offers the best you could find anywhere. Growing up in Texas, I was fortunate to be sent to a fabulous monthlong summer camp in the Hill Country. Like TFSpa, it was PURPOSELY rustic but oh so beautiful in natural surroundings. A beautiful place with beautiful people in charge. Now In midlife, I can revisit those memories by being fortunate enough to experience TFSpa. Always I find there "a tremendous renewal" -- and with a happy smorgasbord of interesting people from varying walks of life all doing something beneficial and extremely positive in their lives -- walking in the beautiful country hillside, availing themselves of cutting edge fitness classes taught by "the best", eating three state of the art meals per day, all at your pace or preference. Can't say enough good things about this place!! :)

• Stayed: July 2013
6  Thank meborgelt

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have written to them thru the email link on their website reuqesting info for my daughter and I to spend a week there in August. I tried 3 seperate times over a month, and have never to this date heard from them. I really wanted to try this place, as the property lookslovely, and most of the reviews were favourable, but to no avail. Very disappointed that I couldnt even get a response. Have planned a trip to Gatlinburg instead, so at least i'll get to see Tennessee. Maybe y'all need to updaye your email or something. Again, sad to not be able to book a week here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank lakes70
TennesseeFitnessSpa, Front Office Manager at Tennessee Fitness Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you so much for your concern. I have tracked all of the e-mails that you have sent and our responses. The e-mail address provided to us for you in the first and second attempt was not valid. The third e-mail contained a phone number as well as the correct e-mail address and we show that the e-mail was delivered and have also left a voice mail. I wish that we would have been able to speak with you as well, we would have enjoyed meeting the both of you and hope that you will reconsider booking with us in the future. Please call us at any time at 800-235-8365.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

The accomodations are quite plain and simple. That doesn't matter because most of the time is spent hiking or attending awesome fitness classes. The food is superb, and the staff is probably the friendliest group of people you will ever find. This is the least expensive health spa in North America. If you can't shed pounds here, you can't shed them anywhere. I love this place. Only one teeny complaint: I need wifi in my room. Please TFSpa, give me wifi.

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool and gym are great, but you will have a longer walk to the dining hall and the on...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
8  Thank Marti B

Tennessee Fitness Spa

Been to Tennessee Fitness Spa? Share your experiences!