“Very Early One Morning”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in White House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We drove all night to eat at this Cracker Barrel. Well, not really, we did drive all night from Ohio on our way to Florida, and decided to needed to take a break and eat breakfast and we knew you could probably not go wrong with a Cracker Barrel. We arrived prior to them opening so we were the first customers of the day. The maple cakes were good, although I always need to ask for more syrup as they only bring one small individual serving bottle. The seasonal fruit was good, and our granddaughter enjoyed the Uncle Hershel Breakfast. This is a big breakfast for one so young, so we helped her with her endeavors of finishing. This is an easy on and off location, and the service was good. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So, went to Cracker Barrel with about 40 friends and family. They put us in the back room by ourselves thank goodness. They had 3 waitresses helping with our group, ours was Jahnae, she was awesome. Constantly checking on everyone at our table and keeping us happy. The food is always country good and the prices are not bad either. The staff always seem helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend if your in the area!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Everything you'd expect and love about a Cracker Barrel. It stays pretty packed around supper time, so you may have to wait on your food.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

First of all let me say Cracker Barrel is my favorite restaurant. I love the food selection and prices. I have moved to the whitehouse area in the past 6 months and have been to the whitehouse cracker barrel 3 times. All three times major disappointment. Food was horrible I honestly can't say what was wrong other than all the food that we have gityin there has been below average cracker barrel. I hope it gets better.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

In the last month I have been in twice and each time it took over 45 minutes to get our food. Others who came in after us got their food before us. On the first visit our waitress did not come around to check on us and after about 40 minutes of waiting I asked for the manger. He said our food was on the way. No apology for the 45 minutes to get our food or why it took so long. Gave them another try and the exact same thing happened. They need a new manager who cares about his customers.