“Good food”

Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in White House
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Our steakhouse prides itself on great food and great service. All of our steaks are hand-cut and we only use Hereford Beef. The dinner menu also includes numerous chicken, pasta, and seafood options, making us a perfect choice for the whole family. Of course every dish is a little better with drink or glass of wine from our bar. You should also stop in for lunch when we offer a lighter menu that includes salads, soups, burgers, and sandwiches.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The menu is extensive and do something for everyone. The beer cheese soup was excellent, The spinach artichoke dip was very good and the bourbon salmon was excellent.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The Colorado Grill is a restaurant that serves all types of of food ranging from sandwiches to steaks. Starting with appetizers, they serve the best cheese poppers, dips and chips, and chicken fingers in the state of Tennessee. Their pasta dishes are incredible and plentiful. Their buffalo burger is a must try item they serve. Their salads are always fresh and they have some homemade dressings. Their steaks, prime rib, and BBQ ribs are to die for, and they serve you mini homemade loafs of bread while eat. I know that I am leaving out a lot of great dishes they serve, but I am writing on what my family eats and experiences at the Colorado Grill. I have had three catered banquets in their banquet room. Now about their serves; everyone that work there are "humans" and I am still waiting on the time that I go into the Colorado Grill and have either a bad waiter/waitress, or a not properly cooked meal. It does not happen. And last, the management; please tell Andy and his management team about your experience. Andy is the most carrying person in the world. He could run and be elected the mayor of White House TN. He gives to the community like a professional athlete or a rock star. It will be busy on Friday and and Saturday nights. It is a must restaurant to eat at if you are traveling through this area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went on a Saturday night. The place was crowded and we had a slight wait. The menu is extensive and there are plenty of choices. It's not clear from the website or other reviews that you can purchase wine or beer with your meal. We had a good meal, but the food was "average" but acceptable. The service had problems however as we didn't see our server very often, he didn't check in during the meal, and kept forgetting things like silverware.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

So - I'm trying to remember all of the good points about the food...hoping I don't forget. My wife got the fried squash (which was sooooo good, reminded me of fried green tomatoes) and some chicken sandwich. The piece of chicken was so big, she just took it off the bun and ate it, and she couldn't quit bragging on it. I had the beer cheese soup (that was so yum) and the Club sandwich. That club had fresh ingredients and crispy bacon. It was great. We topped it all off with Beignet fries - wow. they were so good. I could have used some more powdered sugar on them, since they were diet food to begin with...

By the way - Cole was a great server. He normally works the bar, but kept us taken care of, checked on us, and filled our glasses. I always appreciate good service - nice job Cole.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

A great side. I had it with their fish and chips for a great meal. Quality, service, and value is always very good.