“Good food , pretty consistent ”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in White House
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Hardees has been a favorite of the family and barring any major changes we will continue to enjoy it . The mushroom Swiss burger is awesome. The hot ham and cheese is my personal favorite.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped just as they were starting to serve lunch. We ate inside. Bring it to your table. Fresh hot burgers and fries. Manager brought around free cinnamon raisin biscuits for our dessert, which we took with us because we were full. Excellent food and service. Clean. Ladies room clean also.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Self-service ordering, ready very quickly, hot food. I ordered a sandwich on sour dough bread, but you would never know it. Tasted like thick slices of white bread. Still good, but was looking forward to the sourdough.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Chain restaurant nothing special. Breakfast is of course the main focus. They have a red burrito menu also. It's usually clean and service ok.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

While heading from Tennessee into Kentucky I decided to take in a meal at the Hardee’s restaurant located in White House, TN.

Upon entering I notice that all the employees were working a cleaning around the restaurant. The dining room, soda dispenser area and bathrooms were very clean and neat. Did not see any litter on the floor or on/around the dining room tables.
The employee at the register was polite, well groomed (something that you hardly see in fast food restaurants anymore) and eager to help. I placed my order and I made a special request for “hot” fries.

Upon being served I noticed that I was not given the fries that had been sitting in the bin, but given fries that were freshly cooked. Nice to know that someone was listening.

Looks like I will just have to stop there again if passing through White House.

Good Job Hardee’s and hats off to your staff..

NOTE: The food rating below is average, meaning it was tasty and hot. the way it should have been served. Some people take an average reading to mean "below average"

Dr. Marc, PS 63:7