“Great for the price”

Knights Inn Wildersville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wildersville
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was really surprised by how the nice room. It had like a 50in LED TV newly renovated bathroom and a comfy bed. The property from the outside looks a bit outdated but don't let that fool you. I wish there was a better breakfast (I believe its not required for Knights Inn to have a full breakfast). A little milk in the morning would have been nice.

Overall it was great!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Wildersville

Reviewed 30 April 2014

An unplanned stop due to weather found us staying here. Great price for the room. Very clean and comfortable. Good wifi connection and helpful, courteous staff. Helpful in directing to restaurants. Would definitely stay there again when going through that way.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We called from the road about 15 miles from the motel.We arrived late and tired. Front desk was very helpful and informative. Rooms were clean and surprised us when the couch folded out. Breakfast was continental. We would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Typical truck stop motel right off the highway. Access to laundry facilities was great minus needing to go through a hotel staff every time. Nice and helpful gentleman at the front desk. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke very badly, but happy with king size bed. Pretty much what I expected! Only good for 1-night stopover during road trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I were traveling on business and stayed at this motel. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Wifi was great which was important for my husband's business. We will stay again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 28 August 2013

In the words of my husband, DUMP! We traveled some loooong hours and needed to stop and rest for the night. Because my husband was insistent on stopping and resting, I bypassed the strange behavior, I am assuming, from the manager on the property. The Manager was outside as we drove up. To me, he was handling himself just like one of the boys standing on the corner. He looked at us suspiciously although he was pretending that he did not notice us. (My husband hadn't notice any of this.) I then went into the building to sign us in as my husband unloaded the vehicle. As I was asking questions to the woman at the desk, a couple of times she stepped to a side to look pass me to the outside. I, of course, did not have her full attention. Anyway we checked into a room and did not like it. My husband went to get some bottled water for us as I went back downstairs to get our room changed. As I went in, there was a police officer standing inside the door. I could tell that the Officer and Manager knew each other, and that this was not the Officers first time being there. On the way to our new room, I passed the smell of urine and liquor. Although I passed these smells, the 2nd room was a bit better than the first. My husband came in and said it was better too, but he also said "NEVER AGAIN". Neither of us slept comfortably. My husband said he just woke up during the night and said that he had a funny feeling. Needless to say, he really did not sleep well and was quite cranky the next day, and once again, we had to travel some looong hours. I didn't sleep well either, but I did say a prayer for me and my husband before we went to sleep, and I was believing the Almighty to keep us.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was driving west on I-40 when my truck broke down. There were two choices at the exit where I was stranded, and after viewing rooms in both I chose the Knights Inn. The first room I saw was small, dark and very worn. But I checked another one upstairs and it was quite nice. The bathroom and foyer area has lovely tile work and the room has new carpet and clean sheets. The furniture is worn and the TV is old, but considering the price I was very pleased. Making things even better, the manager on the property was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I would happily highly recommend this motel to anyone. Oh, and it's pet friendly, and I wasn't charged extra for my two small dogs - a big plus!

Room Tip: Some rooms are better than others, so ask to see your room first so you can make sure you get a room...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BDSchwarz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildersville
Econo Lodge
Courtyard Jackson
Courtyard Jackson
#4 of 28 in Jackson
Americas Best Value Inn Wildersville

Been to Knights Inn Wildersville? Share your experiences!