“Moved”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
“Moved”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has moved to a new location around the corner and is under new ownership but still pretty much has the same menu

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Check out the pizza”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have friends/colleagues in Winchester and we meet at Arezzo's from time to time. Our favorites are the desserts and the pizza. Delicious! I don't think the pizza is even on the menu but the owner/chef will make them when you ask. I've had the tiramisu, the cannoli and the white chocolate raspberry cream cake. All yummy. The last time we were there, we split a pizza and each had a dessert. The four of us dinned for about $50. Not bad at all.

• Visited December 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
“Almost but not quite”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I went to Arezzo's Friday night while visiting Winchester. The exterior was ok but nothing special. The interior was nice enough. The service was not very professional for a nice restaurant and disappeared when we needed service. I thought the food was above average for the price point. The problem came when we went to check out. We had purchased a certificate at Restaurant.com which we use quite often without any problems. The waitress took the certificate then the manager (owner?) came back and said they would not honor the certificate and they had never signed up for that program. I do not think they were being honest. i think they signed up for the program not realizing the costs and rather than doing the professional thing and honoring the certificates while they worked out the problem with restaurant.com instead decided to create unhappy customers. I encourage others not to patronize such an establishment.

• Visited October 2013
Winchester, TN
“Great dining!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is the place for great, casual (or even dressed up) dining. Fantastic food, great service, and a beautiful patio for dining in good weather. And you definitely don't want to miss dessert! We've been going here since it opened almost five years ago, and it has *never* disappointed. They have begun to have entertainment on the weekends.

Visited July 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Hard to believe I'm in Winchester!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Who would have thought that this jewel would be hidden away on a side street? I can't say enough. Let's see, their calamari is terrific. The tortellini is excellent as an appetizer. Their salmon is always super fresh. My favorite is the chicken marsala with roasted vegetables. The service is outstanding and the chef is simply amazing. She came out to our table to talk with us. I think she was shocked that my 12 year old son ordered the Jack Daniel Salmon and my 10 year old ordered her adult portioned chicken alfredo. They never waiver on their order. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Visited July 2013