“Have a great split” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Tennessee
“Have a great split”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

We enjoyed sandwiches and then shared a very well done classic Banana split. very nice decor as well

Visited September 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Breakfast while camping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Had breakfast for the four of us. We had our family dog so my husband went after our breakfast. We each had the breakfast sandwich except my daughter a biscuit, egg, bacon and cheese. We wanted to go back for some ice cream but didn't take the time to do so. Reasonable prices and good food. We were there touring the marina and to allow my son to get on the free wi-fi for a little while. This wasn't the best free wi-fi and I couldn't leave my teenager there for a hour to enjoy it. They have a sign posted unattended children will be sent home with a cappachino and a puppy! lol If you dont feel like cooking at the camp I highly recommend! Pizza, ice cream, all types of things on their menu.

• Visited September 2012