“Great food, outstanding view and live music!!”

Noah's Ark Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Bacliff
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Oysters, shrimp and fresh fish with an unbeatable view. Interesting drink specials and daily dinner specials. I've heard the brunch is really good too but I haven't been to it yet. This is our new favorite dinner or lunch spot. I should also mention that I left my wallet there one night and went back in the morning-- the staff had it taped shut, safe and sound and not one dollar missing- I cried I was so relieved. And grateful for the honest staff-- We are lucky to have this restaurant in our community- THANKS NOAHS!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast buffet with omelet bar. Sat upstairs with great view of the bay. Great atmosphere and service staff was good.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We went to this restaurant on a Monday evening with a group of people. The restaurant is nothing fancy but the views from it of Galveston Bay are fantastic. If the restaurant is busy, parking is difficult. Considering we were there on a non-busy night, the service was very slow. Our beverage order was taken shortly after we sat down but we had to wait quite a while for our food once we ordered. I ordered the shrimp basket and I got a nice serving of 8 shrimp with fries and two small hush puppies. My food was cold and the hush puppies were over cooked. The shrimp was tough like it almost wasn’t fresh. My husband had the grilled chicken and he said it was dry and hard to chew and loaded with pepper. The green beans were greasy and too spiced. The special of that night was sloppy joes. If the food would have been better, we would return and I would recommend this place. But I really can’t recommend it unless you want a nice view over the water.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch and enjoyed. Band playing, bay view, nice people,and a comfortable sit.

The red pepper and their sauce were delicious.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

It is a nice restaurant for the area. It has changed since our last visit though. We heard it has new owner. Food was not as good and service was minimal.