“Unique & Wonderful”

Cuisines: British
Houston
“Unique & Wonderful”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I love this place & have been back many times. It is a very unique & comfortable place to me...I can't say I know of any place quite like it in the Houston area. They have a great & unique beer selection, and some great mixes created by the owner apparently. They offer food & everything that i've tried has been very good. This place gives me just a great "pub" vibe...as i'd imagine a "real pub" should be. All staff has been very friendly and helpful...its a great place to just relax and have a couple of drinks!

• Visited August 2011

“Awesome! I feel as if I've stepped into Europe when I come here!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Love it! Good beer! Great atmosphere ! Nice people!

Waco, Texas
“GOOD DRINKS and GOOD TIMES”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

we went there on a friday night and had the best fish and chips ever,! they have a great band playing fun stuff and are good with my kids, we will be back

Visited November 2011
Texas
“Crirspen”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I LOVE The Duck !!! Alec (owner) really know what type of beer you will like. I'm a very picky beer drinker, so Alec suggested a beverage called Crispen, it was delicious. I wouldn't call it a beer, as it is an apple cider tasting beverage. I highly recommend you try it. Alec is intelligent and friendly. The atmosphere is laid back and the food is excellent. Don't pass this place by!!!

• Visited October 2011
Dickinson, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best English Pub in Texas!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2010

The word "great" is really not descriptive enough for The Duck. When the world around you sucks, life is good inside The Duck.
If you drive by and don't stop you are missing a real treat. No I do not work for the owners.

Lynn