“Get the Cancelation Poicy”

Hotel Balch Springs
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
Arlington, Texas
“Get the Cancelation Poicy”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Unfortunately with all of the "GREAT" reviews for the stays, this hotel lacks the truth when it comes to canceling. When I made my reservation I wasn't told about the cancellation policy and an hour afterwards I needed to cancel. They wouldn't answer the phones. I called another hotel to try and get some help and they too couldn't get this La Quinta to answer as well. Over all, if you make a reservation and have to cancel make sure you give them a pre-paid card so they don't take your money and refuse to give it back because they are to lazy to answer phones. When you stutter or say um a lot you're lying. I was told the following morning that I didn't have sufficient method of payment available, yet my debit card was charged $75.27 for a stay I never had. I'll never recommend this Hotel to anyone ever. And I still want my money back. Management can always make those calls to do the right thing and this location just seems to be after profit this weekend then satisfaction.

Room Tip: Always make sure you get all of the information needed when making a reservation.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ladybugg9803

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Joplin
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We have stayed at this property a few times over the last two years, each time the room is clean and neat. The bed's are starting to sag and could use some work. Everything else is okay. Each stay is unremarkable. There is not much around the hotel and the location is close to I-20 but in a residential neighborhood that is somewhat sketchy. We make sure we park in the front of the building under one of the lights if possible. We have never had a problem but if we got broken into I would not be shocked. The staff are attentive and take good care of us. Eat before you get to the hotel because there is not many choices nearby.

Room Tip: Make sure you lock your car and be mindful of your surroundings because of the neighborhood. You ar...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The staff was more than accommodating. Vanessa was a super huge help with the confusion about my room and charges. She promptly and very courteously took care of all of our requests. If travels take us back this direction , this is where we will stay.
The king suite is the way to go when choosing a room. The extra space in the room and the jacuzzi tube are well worth the extra charge. The hard wood floors in the bathroom were a nice touch as well.

Room Tip: King suite with jacuzzi tube is the best way to go.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Days Inn Mesquite Rodeo TX
Days Inn Mesquite Rodeo TX
#9 of 18 in Mesquite
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas

Been to Hotel Balch Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Balch Springs

Property: Hotel Balch Springs
Address: 12875 Seagoville Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180-4031 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Balch Springs)
Region: United States > Texas > Balch Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Balch Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Balch Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Balch Springs