“Noisy neighbors”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
Dallas, Texas
“Noisy neighbors”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was our second stay for the month of January. Our first stay was pleasant. The second stay on the 19th., was not pleasant at all. The people who came around 10:00 p.m. that night was horrible. They were loud, and sounded as if they were moving the furniture around. They were going in and out of they're room all night. I finally called the front desk, and the lady came immediately. After she left the noise started again. I called the front desk again; and she informed me they were ask to leave this was around 12:53 a.m. They continually made noise until they left.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank JLP111

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I can only presume that neither customer courtesy nor sanctification are a priority when it comes to non white customers. Even though, the motel was virtually empty the advertized rate was not available when I asked for it. Proceeding to get a room, after being on the road for two days w/o sleep, they put me in one of the worst rooms they had despite the hotel being empty. It was one with a shared door to the next room which I could head every whisper in the next room. When I asked for a quiet room the guy showed me a worse room next to the elevator (figuring I would realize how great I had it with the poor construction of my previous room). When he told me me I could complaint to the manager the next day, I asked for my money back. The clerk told me I should have made the complaint before the I used the room - (and before the other guests were assigned the room next to mine,) and that he was not going to give me back my money. Finally he showed me to a room which was quiet.

Room Tip: are all La Quinta of poor construction and courtesy?
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeremiah G

Travellers are raving about these Balch Springs hotels

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here after driving from Tucson... We were exhausted! Customer service was EXCELLENT and really helped make our stay. The lady at the front desk on 11/22 went above and beyond to help us make sure we were set for our drive back to Georgia today. The hotel looks like it has been remodeled and our room was clean but had a faint smell of cigarette smoke, although the room was non smoking. There was a free continental breakfast that was pretty standard of all hotels, waffle maker included. It was an awesome value and I'm glad we stayed.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Palestine, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Don't bother drive to Terrell dirty,smelly thank god only one night, ask for a quiet room could see full of teens, they put me next to stairwell so what did I hear the door slamming so the girls could sneak up to meet the boys after it went on till 11PM ,I caught the girls and said I"m calling the police.It stopped.WI fi sucked

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This was my first stay at this particular La Quinta. I chose this one because it was centrally located for my purpose which was visiting several family members living near this location. This was a good choice for a hotel. The room was very comfortable - and the staff is very courteous and friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Quality Inn Dallas East
#5 of 19 in Mesquite
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Mesquite
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite

Been to Hotel Balch Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Balch Springs

Property: Hotel Balch Springs
Address: 12875 Seagoville Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180-4031 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Balch Springs)
Region: United States > Texas > Balch Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Balch Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Balch Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Balch Springs