“Excellent Fajitas!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Texas
“Excellent Fajitas!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent fajitas the flavor of them was outstanding. Hot sauce was well, hot - in a good way. Cheese dip was great. Service was slow but good. If you go know that it will take some time but it is worth it!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tdyno

West Texas
“Great food with the taste of New Mexico”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I loved all the food we ordered - tacos so big they overflowed, enchiladas in green or red sauce with the right Southwest flavor.
There was only one waitress, so the service could be better

Visited December 2013
Alvin, Texas
“Fajitas and atmosphere were amazing!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stopped here while on a winter West Texas trip. Our server was friendly and helpful. My girlfriend and I both ordered the beef fajitas and were blown away. Probably the best fajitas I have ever had. This place really adds to the charm of little Balmorhea.

• Visited December 2013
Nomad
“How have I missed this for so long?!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Two others in my group had been here before and assured me that ordering anything on the menu was safe - they have never been disappointed here. They were right. Good salsa, good burgers, excellent Mexican dishes, VERY good prices and quality - and fast, friendly service. Also clean, cozy, not too loud, restrooms a little hard to find but also very clean. Overall, definitely going back again next chance I get!

Plano, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Just a little place in town, but what great food. service was good waitress kept our tea glass full, hot sauce was made with fresh vegetables , the main course # 1 was great so much foods I did not finish it. I noticed that is where the locals hang out.

Visited October 2013