This was the best place! Our extended family went here for a unique type of family reunion. It was wonderful. The staff was so nice and accommodating. All the kids had a great time exploring the outdoors, riding horses, swimming in the pool, tubing down the river, playing games in the game room, roasting marshmallows, and even branding a plank of wood. We all wanted to stay longer. The cowboys were particularly great. So friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to have a laid back, country experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you so much for your interest in Twin Elm Guest Ranch and 2E RV Resort. We have about 200 hundred acres of the most beautiful Texas hill country and Indian Creek meets the Medina River right here on our property. The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking. You can enjoy hiking on one of our many trails looking for arrowheads and other Indian artifacts or spend the day fishing in the river. We offer horseback riding four times a day. Our sunset hayrides are always fun and roping lessons soon follow. There is nothing more magical than to sit out by the campfire and look at the millions of stars and roast marshmallows and make s’mores. We serve three big cowboy meals a day in our rustic dining hall. Our game room is equipped with two televisions, pool table, air hockey and ping pong table. You will love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Twin Elm Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Elm Guest Ranch Hotel Bandera
- Twin Elm Guest Ranch Texas/Bandera