“Good Fast”

Sid's Main Street BBQ
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Bandera
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Stockton, Texas
“Good Fast”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had the pull pork. no sides. their BBQ sauce is great. it is their house sauce. The price is a bit high but the foods good.

Visited May 2014

Bandera, Texas
“Sid's BBQ is the best”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Decent portions, fast service, outdoor picnic tables and indoor seating. BBQ brisket chopped or sliced, sliced pork w/ applewood sauce, sausages and such, sides are potato chips or beans or cole slaw or...they just started doing French fries. Canned soda, self-serve tea, interesting conversation if you want to chat up the workers. To-go orders...yay. I would bottle the BBQ scent if I could.

• Visited June 2014
Bandera, Texas
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Don't let the looks of this place deter you from eating here. It's not a true restaurant; just a little space with a few table & chairs and also an eating bar that runs along the windows. A couple of picnic tables are outside, if you want to watch the traffic go by. Looks like the building used to be a gas station. It's not appealing to look at, but the food makes up for it.....and the value! My husband & I both got the #1, which is a regular sized burger bun ("sandwich") with lots of meat in it, your choice of one side, and a drink for $6.50. We both got the green beans as our side. They were too spicy for my liking; almost tasted like they had lots of pepper in them but I didn't see any black specks. Something made them hot, and I didn't like it. Next time I'll try a different side dish. But we both really enjoyed our BBQ. I had the pulled pork and hubby had the chopped brisket. I tasted both and thought my pork had a bit more flavor. The brisket was very tender & my husband enjoyed it very much. I very much enjoyed my pulled pork, so we both want to go back. But next tie we might order the #2 which is a larger size sandwich for $8.00. Both people we dealt with working in there were very friendly and they seemed to really appreciate our business. We will go back probably once a week while we're visiting in Bandera for a few weeks. P.S. They also have take-out. On a nice day, I'd suggest getting take-out and then go to the Bandera City Park, by the Medina River and enjoy your food!

• Visited April 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Glad we stopped in for lunch. Wound up taking a bunch home with us. Cream corn is awesome. Sausage and turkey are quit excellent.

Visited March 2014
Bandera
“Way over priced!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had company in for the weekend & bought barbeque by the pound. I was disappointed that the flavor was just average & the price was outrageous! Felt like we needed to take out a loan to pay for dinner!

Visited February 2014