We have just returned to a cold and wet UK from the beautiful Mayan ranch. We were a group of five, age from 82 to 16 including one teen with special educational needs. There was something for everyone and even Grandma rode the hay ride down to breakfast. We loved the horse riding, the food, the entertainment (especially the egg throwing competition), the pool, the way everyone was so welcome, in fact everything! I would recommend this holiday to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Horsepitality" is the foundation of the Mayan Ranch which is located in Bandera, Texas, 48 miles NW of San Antonio in the Texas Hill Country. Come experience our superb food, great accommodations, enthusiastic staff, horseback riding over picturesque trails, and swimming in our Texas-sized pool. Learn how to spin a rope, crack a whip and pitch shoes. Or, just sit back and enjoy a wagon ride around the ranch property to see the wildlife.Bring your family or your business (we are a great facility for conferences.)The Mayan Ranch is full American Plan. Rates include all meals, lodging, ranch activities as well as complimentary beer, wine, sodas and coffee.There is a little 'cowboy' in all of us - Find yours at the Mayan Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Mayan Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Dude Ranch Hotel Bandera
- Mayan Dude Ranch Texas/Bandera