“Just what we needed”
Review of Dogleg Coffee House - CLOSED

Dogleg Coffee House
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband took a walk to the coffee house while I was in the quilt store. He came back saying that the coffee was so much better than Starbucks. On our last morning in town, we went there for breakfast. Again, he talked about how good the coffee was. I had fresh brewed iced tea. We both got a fresh pastry, a scone and a cinnamon roll. Absolutely delicious. All of the ladies working in the shop were just delightful and friendly. We'll definitely go back the next time we are in town which will be in just a few short weeks.

1  Thank Sheri B

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Very sweet hill country coffee shop. The coffee was spectacular. - very flavorful...but when you add the charming décor & out of the world pastries, this place is a definite stop!

I really like the dark chocolate croissant!!!

1  Thank qv09vvp
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Lovely little place on the main drag. My cafe ole was weak and without flavor and only mildly warm. My husband's pumpkin spice latte had a decent flavor too me, too sweet for him. Unfortunately, it was just a bit more than cool and had a very gritty texture I would guess due to the nutmeg and/or other powder added. Perhaps a regular coffee might be okay, but don't spend the money on fancy coffees here.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Really nice to have a quality coffee shop right on Main Street. Wish they were open more hours but understand they probably can't justify it.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Being from France we needed a caffeine fix and were told to go to the dogleg!! Not disappointed, and coffee stronger than Starbucks. I think they will remember my husbands request for two double expressos in the same cup !!!! The cakes looked lovely but we had great breakfasts on silver spur ranch and weren't hungry. Staff really friendly and had a lovely chat.