“Good Local Spot”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Bandera
Cuisines: Chilean, Mexican
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We ate here after basically leaving our dinner uneaten at another local restaurant. Should have gone here. Fun waiter with a good attitude started us off and backed it up with good food at really good prices. Would strongly suggest this if you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

My family of four (2 adults, 2 children) ate here twice during our stay. The same waiter tirelessly attended to us quickly and politely. The food was surprisingly inexpensive for the quality. Breakfast here is the best in town.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

My husband and I love this place. The food is authentic according to our future son-in-law who is from Mexico. The lunch menu is great with a different options each day of the week except on the weekends - ice tea included. The fresh made corn tortillas are out of this world. Every thing I have had has been delicious. I like the Speedy Gonzales for a quick and "light" meal. You cannot miss this place since it is painted a peachy orange color and is located on Hwy 16/Main Street in downtown Bandera.

1  Thank MarieH774
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Easy ride in town- quick and tasty average Mexican food. Loved seeing the genuine cowboys in their boots and hats- texting on their iphones.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My wife and I ate there three times in less than a week. The machaca plate is awsome and the menudo for hangover is also great. Excellent prices.