“Jordan”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Bandera
Cuisines: Chilean, Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My grandma and uncle think it is the best place for mexican food that is not Tex Mex. My uncle always gets the chile relleno, My grandma and I like the cheese enchiladas, but everything is good.

1  Thank Jordan T

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Really enjoyed meal here would definitely try again. Went for lunch ordered the carne asada and my partner ordered a beef and a chicken burrito, we were both very pleased with our meals delicious and very generous portion size.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had the Chorizo con Huevos (Scrambled eggs with mexican sausage) plate which was a huge serving of eggs with fried potatoes, refried beans, and two thick hot homemade flour tortillas, I made tacos out of the eggs and tortillas and had to order extra tortillas because there was too much Chorizo con Huevos for only two tacos. My breakfast with the extra tortillas was still only 5 bucks. Good food and great value

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We eat here almost every weekend. Mexican food is good. Cheese enchiladas my favorite...good puffy tacos etc. but I always order the tortilla soup. It's a delicious chicken broth base, no chili powder (hurray) just lots of chicken breast with avocado, carrot, and calabaza covered with cheese. Order without tostadas or "chips" on the side, NOT in the soup as it will soak up all the liquid.
And order the CORN tortillas on the side and make a chicken taco!
The flour tortillas are also homemade and great But not everyone makes homemade corn tortillas so these are a real treat.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

There's nothing better than Mexican food after a day of trailriding in the Nature Area. We enjoyed our meal and the staff were very friendly.