“Wonderful place to stay !!”

Bandera Bunkhouse On Main
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bandera
Bandera Bunkhouse On Main
Ranked #6 of 10 Bandera B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have stayed in Bandera many times, but found this one to be really nice! I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite this time & loved it. Very comfortable, very clean & convenient to all the downtown attractions, within walking distance to everything downtown. Rates are very reasonable for the type of accomodations that you get ! Rooms include micro, fridge. The staff was more than accomodating to our needs. Dirty linens were picked up each day by friendly staff, we didn't require the room to be cleaned each day but I'm sure if we'd wanted that it would have happened. The owner is extremely friendly & really appreciates each & every guest. It is definitely a place that I will stay each time that I go to Bandera!!! In fact, I have already requested reservations for Memorial weekend 2015 !!! Loved the place, can't say enough good things about it.

Room Tip: If you want a nice, comfortable, convenient, friendly place to stay in Bandera I would definitely re...