“Exceptional Value”

Quality Inn Bastrop
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bastrop
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel has a very friendly front desk staff. Additionally, the rooms were clean and included a refrigerator and microwave. The beds were very comfortable; I believe the mattresses were practically brand new. I had a great night's sleep! The staff helped us pick out a local restaurant and were helpful with other information regarding the history of Bastrop. Breakfast was included in the great room price and it was a pleasure to see the variety of items offered: muffins, bananas, juice, coffee, eggs, waffles, gravy, etc. It is obvious that this Quality Inn is well-run with an engaged manager and owner. -
Carolyn C.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

After traveling for many hours and all hotels booked along our route, we were able to find a room at this hotel. Never stayed at a Quality Inn but was desperate @ 1am after being on the road for many hours with children. The rate was cheap. The room was quite pleasant. Spacious, comfortable beds, and a nice large bathroom with large vanity counter. The hotel itself is no frills and if your ok with basic then your good here. I was surprised with the complimentary breakfast area. A good selection of items, but nothing fancy. On our morning, there were sausage patties, egg patties that I assume was for making a breakfast sandwich (didn't look appetizing), biscuits which the bottoms were hard as rocks, sausage gravy that was quite good, cereals and pastries. Juice machine with a good selection of juices, but the OJ was watered down quite a bit. They also had a waffle machine and the kids enjoyed making their own waffles and enjoyed them. I would definitely stay here again for a one night thing, but wouldn't want to set up camp here, but that is just my personal taste and we just prefer a higher end hotel. I of course didn't let that reflect in my rating, because I can see where for the money this would be a great budget hotel for others. My rating is based on the over all comfort of room, cleanliness of room and hotel itself, and quietness of hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Suelena
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Chose the Quality Inn in Bastrop because it was central to the locations I had planned to visit. The place was clean and orderly. The people were all very nice and cordial.Breakfast was great! Surrounded by all kinds of stores and restaurants. I guess my only complain would be the toilet paper ( sounds a bit petty) I was a bit surprise that the tp was of such poor quality. Fortunately for some reason I had taken a roll of Charmin with me. LOL i would stay at this QI again, but probably bring my own tp!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere. .well cared for property. ..a/c works great. ..goodvariety of tv channels. .comfortable beds, nice decor. .friendly staff..5stars. ..a blessing. My husband and i were tired from traveling to the hill country area for the last week and were hoping to find
a place we would enjoy for our last night before returning home &we found it. !

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at the Bastrop Quality Inn while visiting in Texas. I was very well taken care of the manager Ken was pleasant and his staff was very helpful. Nice breakfasts and although the place is older it was very clean and comfortable. The beds were so comfortable and outside noise wasn't much. The super star was Nycole at the front desk. She actually got up at 2:30am to drive me to Austen to the airport. Talk about going the extra mile she was fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Toni K
babkamd, General Manager at Quality Inn Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review and greatly appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and found our sealy pillow top mattresses that we just upgraded to a couple of months ago to be very comfortable. The staff works very hard to make every guest feel right at home and we appreciate you recognizing their good efforts. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again during your future travels to Bastrop Texas.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Dorothy W

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Spent a weekend in Bastrop for Yesterfest and stayed here at Quality Inn. It is your slightly above average hotel. Everything is just enough to say, "It's ok." The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. But there is nothing to say its exceptional. Rooms have all the amenities. Continental breakfast is OK. You will not be disappointed but its not remarkable either.

If you have a family and plan to swim in the pool, this could be a problem as the pool is very very small.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the east side. West side gets full afternoon sun and it can get hot. A/C barely k...