“Beautiful place for a wedding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bastrop
Riverwood Retreat & Tin Can Tourist Court
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The Riverwood Retreat is an excellent place to spend a quiet weekend on the river. It is a beautiful spot for a wedding also. The Tin Can Tourist Court is absolutely adorable, and well decorated. The whole property is kept very well, and clean. Jo Anne's sweet dog kept us company when we stayed last year. We stayed in the long, long trailer, and I fell in love with it and I was so happy sleeping in the trailer that both my boyfriend and I woke each other up laughing in our sleep! I would recommend this as a weekend getaway, or a wedding location or a family reunion.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank closerthanthis
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I was hoping to get off the beaten path and enjoy some quiet time enjoying the woods and I was not disappointed. The beauty of the cabin was a plus, with comfortable and functional furnishings, most adequate for everything I wanted or needed. It was fun to cook in the western flair themed kitchen and then to eat out on the porch and watch the ducks in the river. Rain or shine, this was a great place to relax, enjoy the season and just breathe for a while. My only regret was having to leave! The service was great from start to finish, friendly, informative and professional. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Riverwood Retreat. My husband and two girls (12 and 9) stayed at the Casa de Colorado one rainy weekend in February and loved it. It was so cute and clean and secluded - we felt like we were 100 miles away. Oh! and the bed was VERY comfortable! We loved sitting outside listening to the rain on the tin roof of the patio and looking out on the river and our girls enjoyed playing with Friar and exploring around the grounds. It was a great place to 'check out' of our busy schedules and re-connect with each other. Enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2008

Expect a friendly welcome and a relaxing environment.

The lodge is fully equiped and will accomodate a small family easily.

Location is perfect with easy access to the local parks, Austin etc.

I will be returning regularly!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jukeboxgraduate