“Bastrop is great and made even better by Pecan Street Inn!”
Review of Pecan Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bastrop
Pecan Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Bastrop B&B and Inns
san antonio, tx
“Bastrop is great and made even better by Pecan Street Inn!”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Our first stay in Bastrop, but we will definitely be back and will Always stay at the Pecan Street Inn. The owners Shawn and Bill are fantastic, very friendly, you feel as if you have known them for years. The breakfasts are wonderful, and they are very accomodating to anyone who has food problems, being lactose intolerant can be difficult at a B&B but Bill made sure that my breakfast was as wonderful as the others. Charming, historic house, Bill and Shawn definitely take wonderful care of the house and of their guests!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Worth
Reviewed 28 January 2010

Pecan Street Inn is a fabulous B&B in a lovely old house with great furnishings. The hosts are delightful and went to great lengths to make the weekend wonderful. The breakfasts were delicious and varied. The Master Suite had everything I would have provided, including a gas log fireplace (and earplugs, just in case!). I am DEFINITELY going back!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Houston Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Bill and Shawn are delightful people and give the ultimate in service. They make you feel like you are special. The food Bill serves for breakfast is some of the best I have ever tasted. They both gave us good pointers regarding things to do in Bastrop and how to get there, as well as recommending very good restaurants. The Pecan Street Inn is quite lovely and very comfortable. Bill gave us a lot of information about the history of Bastrop which we found to be so interesting. He also advised us to visit the local museum, which we did and were amazed about some of the facts we learned. I would recommend highly that if you would like a great place to stay in Bastrop, that it should definitely be The Pecan Street Inn.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bargains
san leandro, ca
Reviewed 12 October 2009

This is the 4th time we have stayed here and will certainly not be the last. The owners, Bill and Shawn, could not make you feel more at home and are knowledgable about the area and the sites to see. Bill makes a mean breakfast. We love the porch and the yard.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2009

Stayed here one night in March. Owner met us and showed us around. Very nice place. You will have run of place; downstairs with living room and kitchen and upstairs with bedrooms. I am not a big fan of B&Bs but I enjoyed staying here. Very clean and private. Some B&Bs make me feel like I am spending the night with someone, this was not the case here. Owner made pecan waffles for breakfast, they were terrific. Recommend highly. Lost Pines east of town is great place to hike.

If you get a chance, drive to Lockhart for BBQ at Smitty's.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Killeen
Reviewed 3 March 2009

My two sisters and I spent two nights in this charming bed and breakfast to celebrate my belated birthday. The owners, Bill and Shawn, were friendly and knowledgeable.They gave us full use of their kitchen to cook a splendid meal one evening. I would highly recommend this B &B to anyone who enjoys stimulating conversation, food, delicious food and the small town atmosphere in close proximity to the big city life of Austin.

• Stayed February 2009
Austin Texas
Reviewed 25 October 2008

My stay was really nice. The innkeepers couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful. I am from Texas and I stayed there for a conference. We sat on their huge front porch and enjoyed the homecoming parade before going to the fabulous Opera House nearby for a performance. The next morning we had a very scrumptuous breakfast which they fixed for us just at the right time. I left feeling that I had been part of a scene from Forrest Gump. I hope to return.

Stayed October 2008