“Excellent Staff”

WoodSpring Suites Houston Baytown
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed here with my wife and kids while on business trip and found it to be very clean, the staff professional, the location from my job, retail stores, and the major attractions was great. Very affordable. The staff was very nice and definitely made you feel comfortable and as if you were really home, The GM Jermaine Banks was very friendly, helpful, and really cared to make our stay as comfortable as possible. My family and I definitely recommend to stay at this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron W

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great place to stay. Service is really good! Especially Simon,Yolanda,Kim, Joe and Jermaine! They are friendly, professional and dedicated to making sure you enjoy your stay with them. We have been here since December of last year so it's beginning to feel like home. Would highly recommend this motel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

They are a great group of people who care about everyone Joe, Simon, Ms Yolanda they are the greatest i would visit again and i refer my friends to stop by and they that crew out they are the best

THANKS
DARRELL McGinty

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The lady at the desk is a real pain but the guy Simon Yolanda is a real help real nice guy and good worker. He kept me with fresh towels and helped us out and every way. Everybody else is cool besides that lady at the front desk nasty attitude and never answers the phone.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Value place is great! It felt like home living there for the few months I stayed here. At first it wasn't as good as it is now. My favorite person is The new Manager Jermaine he is awesome! Since he's been there it's been great . Everything been going good. He's my favorite ! Other then that The employees are friendly & nice also ! The only employee I can say is not so good as the others is Dee , she's very rude! . I suggest this hotel to stay though, best one I've been to, very clean & love the employees ! Manager Jermaine needs to STAY AROUND , he's great,

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just checked-in; pleasantly surprised at how clean and fresh the room feels. I thanked the front office. Was told Yolanda cleaned the room. I'll have to thank her after my shower & nap. Feeling so relaxed! Thanks to all the staff for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

This was the best hotel I've stayed at and the staff were very friendly. The environment was very safe for my girls and I. Also Joe AND DEE WAS AMAZING and went the extra mile to make our stay outstanding.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends