“Best room design ever”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Baytown
Southlake, Texas, Usa
“Best room design ever”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

You need to check out how Marriott is designing their new SpringHill suites. This is the most comfortable and well-designed hotel I have ever stayed in. Very funtional. Very classy. Rooms have a upscale, modern look and feel, yet warm at the same time. I would always choose this vs any other hotel choice - whether for business or leisure. This place is new and perfectly maintained. Lobby/lounge/breakfast area also very well designed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 846brucel
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Bruce L,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with our hotel. We're pleased that you loved the design and function of our hotel. Marriott constantly endeavors to provide a fresh perspective on modern hotel decor and it's great to hear that you were impressed. We constantly hear how open, warm and welcoming our lobby and lounge are from our guests.

We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Baytown.

Chris Carter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dallas, Texas, Usa
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very nice hotel! Modern and clean with a very professional staff. Only place in Baytown I would recommend where you can have a good night's rest and not worry about your car being burglarized, your credit card being compromised, or criminal activity on the property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
DNAKDA,
Thank you providing a review of your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your recommendation on the professionalism of our staff and cleanliness of our hotel. We take the security and well-being of our guests to heart and are pleased you felt both safe and secure during your stay.

We hope to see you during your next stay in Baytown!

Always,
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

The staff was the best, Chris the GM was awesome, anything we could think of he would do for us, I asked for a basketball goal to give the guys something to do and he went over above and beyond to make it happen, Lisa was always on top of our room situation and made sure we had a smile even on a bad bad day, Cynthia was a great help when our company want to have a crawfish boil and always made us welcome with the bar staff and the kitchen, everyone at the front desk, I can't explain how much I really appreciate what they done, always always on top of their game and I really didn't want to go home, Thank you all for everything and I will return next time I'm in the area and just to note how long I was there I got there in January and left in May so for them to put up with someone for that long like me they are the BEST

• Stayed May 2013
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Terrence L,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our property. We're glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your five month stay with us. We've found that long-term guest needs differ from the typical business and leisure travelers, so we constantly look for ways to create a "home away from home". We're pleased to have achieved that for your group with the addition of a basketball goal and assistance planning a crawfish boil. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff on their friendliness and helpfulness.

We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My stay at the SpringHill suites Baytown was amazing. I stayed at this hotel for over a year while working in the area. for a person that travels a lot an stay in hotels all the time this was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The front desk personal was amazing. They made sure our rooms where always up to standard for a comfy stay. The restaurant food is delicious and room service was always fast. Over all this hotel and its staff and management gave us more bang for my buck.

• Stayed October 2012
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Lofton 99,

Thank you for writing such a glowing review of our hotel and being such a loyal Marriott Rewards Member. It's wonderful to hear that as a long-term guest you found our hotel "almost better than home". Our greatest asset is definitely our staff. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them - they love to hear appreciation of their hard work and dedication. We revamped our room service menu for A2Z lounge this year to better suit our business travelers and extended stay guest. It's wonderful to hear it's being well received. Our "amazing" front desk staff and the rest of our team look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Baytown. You'll always be welcomed home.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have spent nearly 6 months of the last year in this hotel and let me tell you it has been great! The hotel is beautiful and clean. The best hotel staff ever, especially Patricia, Jameal, Gigi, Cynthia, and Ms. Lisa. They were very courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable with any questions or requests made. The hotel has very good internet service. The lounge is a nice place to have a drink in the evenings after work. Also the gym was very nice and functional. The hotel is close to everything which makes things easy as well. Great breakfast and room service as well! Now whenever I have to stay at a hotel I look to stay at a springhill suites. Lastly If I'm ever in the area in the future I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed August 2013
Charlie1229,
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our property.....and thank you for your continued loyalty to both Marriott and our hotel. It's always helpful to receive feedback from long-tern guests on our efforts to create "a home away from home" during their stay. I will be sure to let our staff know that you found them "courteous, helpful and knowledgeable". We place heavy importance on providing our guests reliable and fast internet, healthy and delicious breakfast offerings and a relaxing sports bar/lounge to come to at the end of a long, hard day. It's great to know that you were able to enjoy these amenities during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the area!

Baytown, Texas
Reviewed 1 September 2013

When I arrived at the hotel, Jackie the desk clerk greeted me. She was able to help me with my bags and even gave me a paper with all the restaurants in the area. The hotel is just so beautiful.
During my stay the hotel staff made me feel like I was at home. And the young gentle at night Manuel was so helpful. He came to clean my room in the middle of the night. the staff is just so helpful and nice. I will definitely be in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
YVlara,
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay. It's wonderful to hear that you were able to experience both the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff. They are definitely our greatest asset. I'll be sure to pass along your thanks to both Jackie and Manuel.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Baytown!

Baytown, Texas
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The entire staff is friendliest, most accommodating of any I have ever experienced and I'm away from home 150 days out of the year at hotels. I'd rather stay here then any other hotel. The staff treat guest like family. The staff; Patricia, Lisa, Griselda, Jameal, Jackie, Chris, Cynthia, Yvette and housekeeping are GREAT, FRIENDLY, WARMING, FUN. Staff is competent and comfortable. I refer this hotel to many of my colleagues and supervisors. I've been here since May and will continue to stay when in the Baytown area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Boyd P,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel....we truly appreciate all of your flattery. We understand that "word of mouth" is extremely important to our success and are humbled that you regularly refer your colleagues and supervisors to our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide you and your guests with exceptional service and unparalleled accommodations. Your SpringHill Suites by Marriott family looks forward to seeing you on your next trip to Baytown, Texas.