“very nice place to stay”

SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was very nicely surprised by the decor and ambiance of the Baytown Springhill Suites. Upon arrival everything was in order the room was clean and tidy. My experience was enhanced even more by the attentive help of Patricia who was helping me at the time. Her attention to detail and commitment to service went far and beyond the call of duty and should be recognized for her dedication to customer satisfaction. I would not only recommend Springhill Suites in general bit definitely the one in Baytown due to it's exemplary customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Brent B,

Thanks for writing such a wonderful review of our property. It's wonderfult to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be both "attentive" and "committed". I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our entire staff, especially Patricia with our Front Desk. She's sure to feel like a rock-star after reading your feedback. Our goal, as always, is to create a "home away from home" for our guests and I'm pleased that our "exemplary customer service" made you feel at home.

We hope to see you back during your next stay in Baytown.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

After my family's experience at Springhill Suites, we don't care to stay any place else. Our stay was fantastic, everyone was so friendly and thoughtful and the rooms were so clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: No room tip, everything was perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Gladys B,

We're pleased your family thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with our hotel. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff both on their friendliness and the cleanliness of the rooms. We're glad everything was "perfect" and look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area....we don't want you to stay "any place else" either.

Always,

Reviewed 16 September 2013

You need to check out how Marriott is designing their new SpringHill suites. This is the most comfortable and well-designed hotel I have ever stayed in. Very funtional. Very classy. Rooms have a upscale, modern look and feel, yet warm at the same time. I would always choose this vs any other hotel choice - whether for business or leisure. This place is new and perfectly maintained. Lobby/lounge/breakfast area also very well designed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 846brucel

Bruce L,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with our hotel. We're pleased that you loved the design and function of our hotel. Marriott constantly endeavors to provide a fresh perspective on modern hotel decor and it's great to hear that you were impressed. We constantly hear how open, warm and welcoming our lobby and lounge are from our guests.

We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Baytown.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very nice hotel! Modern and clean with a very professional staff. Only place in Baytown I would recommend where you can have a good night's rest and not worry about your car being burglarized, your credit card being compromised, or criminal activity on the property.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

DNAKDA,
Thank you providing a review of your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your recommendation on the professionalism of our staff and cleanliness of our hotel. We take the security and well-being of our guests to heart and are pleased you felt both safe and secure during your stay.

We hope to see you during your next stay in Baytown!

Always,

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

The staff was the best, Chris the GM was awesome, anything we could think of he would do for us, I asked for a basketball goal to give the guys something to do and he went over above and beyond to make it happen, Lisa was always on top of our room situation and made sure we had a smile even on a bad bad day, Cynthia was a great help when our company want to have a crawfish boil and always made us welcome with the bar staff and the kitchen, everyone at the front desk, I can't explain how much I really appreciate what they done, always always on top of their game and I really didn't want to go home, Thank you all for everything and I will return next time I'm in the area and just to note how long I was there I got there in January and left in May so for them to put up with someone for that long like me they are the BEST

• Stayed: May 2013
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Terrence L,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our property. We're glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your five month stay with us. We've found that long-term guest needs differ from the typical business and leisure travelers, so we constantly look for ways to create a "home away from home". We're pleased to have achieved that for your group with the addition of a basketball goal and assistance planning a crawfish boil. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff on their friendliness and helpfulness.

We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My stay at the SpringHill suites Baytown was amazing. I stayed at this hotel for over a year while working in the area. for a person that travels a lot an stay in hotels all the time this was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The front desk personal was amazing. They made sure our rooms where always up to standard for a comfy stay. The restaurant food is delicious and room service was always fast. Over all this hotel and its staff and management gave us more bang for my buck.

• Stayed: October 2012
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Lofton 99,

Thank you for writing such a glowing review of our hotel and being such a loyal Marriott Rewards Member. It's wonderful to hear that as a long-term guest you found our hotel "almost better than home". Our greatest asset is definitely our staff. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them - they love to hear appreciation of their hard work and dedication. We revamped our room service menu for A2Z lounge this year to better suit our business travelers and extended stay guest. It's wonderful to hear it's being well received. Our "amazing" front desk staff and the rest of our team look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Baytown. You'll always be welcomed home.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have spent nearly 6 months of the last year in this hotel and let me tell you it has been great! The hotel is beautiful and clean. The best hotel staff ever, especially Patricia, Jameal, Gigi, Cynthia, and Ms. Lisa. They were very courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable with any questions or requests made. The hotel has very good internet service. The lounge is a nice place to have a drink in the evenings after work. Also the gym was very nice and functional. The hotel is close to everything which makes things easy as well. Great breakfast and room service as well! Now whenever I have to stay at a hotel I look to stay at a springhill suites. Lastly If I'm ever in the area in the future I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013

Charlie1229,
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our property.....and thank you for your continued loyalty to both Marriott and our hotel. It's always helpful to receive feedback from long-tern guests on our efforts to create "a home away from home" during their stay. I will be sure to let our staff know that you found them "courteous, helpful and knowledgeable". We place heavy importance on providing our guests reliable and fast internet, healthy and delicious breakfast offerings and a relaxing sports bar/lounge to come to at the end of a long, hard day. It's great to know that you were able to enjoy these amenities during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the area!