“Outstansing”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Outstansing”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I love their bbq I eat there as often as u can. I akao used their catering services 4 years in a row. Outstanding

• Visited August 2013

“Garbage”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

For 15 bucks I got 2 itty bitty ribs that were bland and since they were out of brisket at noon which is beyond me how a bbq place would have none at lunch I got a double order of sausage and got barely a handful and it was all lukewarm. The sauce was loaded with cayenne and cumin and was just terrible. Cumin belongs in salsa and enchiladas not in bbq sauce and im surprised anyone likes it. My group and I didnt like a single thing we got from the side dishes to the bbq. Service was rushed and a tad rude. They have my 15 dollars and thats all theyll ever get from me. Id say go to Tonys.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank napend
Highlands, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have tried pretty much everything on the menu. Smoked boudin is good and taste likes its from DJ(in beaumont). Had the pull pork once and the pork was dry.
The sliced and chopped BBQ is good.
Steak night....steak was great and cooked perfect
Pork chop night big thick and juicy.
Like to see more side orders.
But overall good place to eat

• Visited April 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This place has the best pork chop dinners on Tuesdays! They are at least an inch thick! I love this place.

Convent, Louisiana
“This is most certainly Texas bbq.”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Their stuffed potatoes are the best I've ever eaten. They make a full meal. The banana pudding & cheese cake are mouth watering just to look at, much less eat. And their steaks in Fridays are the tenderest I've had, outside of my husbands.

1 Thank Pam D