“GREAT PLACE”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Baytown
Weslaco
“GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds are so comfortable that we decieded to stay an extra night. Great rate, we had the mini-suite and was surprised at how big the room was. We will definately be back for our next visit with family..

Room Tip: Mini-suite is great because it gives you extra sitting room. Feels like you are sitting on your couc...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Renay M

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and offered what I needed: something close to my new job, and with high-speed Internet. I got a lot more. The rooms — especially the mini-suites — are enormous ... easily twice the space that you might find for the same price (or more) elsewhere. The rooms were clean and well-maintained, and while they weren't necessarily the most up-to-date, and some of them showed a bit of wear, they were just fine. Personally, I'm willing to do without a full breakfast. The waffles, cereal, juice, and milk are really all I need. And if keeping costs low means cutting corners on an extravagance here and there, I'm fine with that. Oh, and: Almost everyone on the staff was extremely courteous. Great job, Bays Inn.

Room Tip: The mini-suites are better rooms than the economy rooms, and almost anything on the back of the hote...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Roger D
Universal City, Texas
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Very cozy! Everything was better than expected for the price!
Everyone was Very friendly.
We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 13 September 2011
Cozy is one of my favorite words and appreciate you using it for our hotel. I personally look for places that make me feel comfy and glad to know we did our job right. We hope to see you soon!
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This was a very nice place to stay in Baytown. It was very clean, and the beds are great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We walked in with no reservations and they had rooms available for us at a great rate. The breakfast choices were good and even went to 10am which was so convenient. We ended up staying for 2 nights as the 11 foot pool was so tempting. Overall, this was a a splendid experience and we will be back to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Ashley T
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 28 August 2011
Thank you for your review, it is always appreciated when we hear both positive and negative reviews so we can address any issues and make our hotel better for our guests. Glad to know you enjoyed our large pool, it is our star attraction. Look forward in providing our great service to you again soon!
Chappell Hill, Texas
Reviewed 9 January 2011

I had to go to Baytown and Houston for doctor appointements. This was an excellant location, the price was extremely reasonable. The staff was extremely friendly and accomidating. I stayed on the second floor and I needed help taking my luggage down on the day I was leaving, they were more than happy to assist me. Unfortunately, my husband and myself still smoke and they do have smoking rooms, this was another reason we chose to stay there. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff and manager were. I received excellant and friendly service from the time that I called to make my reservations until I left. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know. When I have to return to the area in 3 months or sooner, this is where I will stay. Thanks to all of you at Baysinn. Ms. D.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 11 January 2011
Thank you for the extremely kind words Ms. D. It is always a pleasure to serve our guests in this manner as that is how I would want to be treated so this type of training is our foundation. We look forward to seeing you back soon and appreciate your business!
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed 23 September 2010

The staff was great,the management(Pete Patel) were wonderful.Traveling from North Carolina I was hoping that I got what I paid for....and I got that and then some.Once I had to change the date of my stay and when my card declined, Mr Patel insured my room anyway and promised me that it would be there and ready when I got there. It was like being in a cruise ship,my towels were folded into the shape of animals,the complementary breakfast was nice and he even threw in a free bottle of champagne for us and made sure it was ice cold when we got to our room. I will stay here again and I will tell all my friends who may be travelling to the Baytown area

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank papi4375
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 25 September 2010
Thank you so much for the review! Making sure our guests are taken care of is our goal and we wanted to make sure you arrived with no problems even with the credit card issue. I will certainly let my housekeeping team know that they are appreciated with the extra effort they do in creating animals out of towels. Looking forward to serve your lodging needs in Baytown in the future!
Granite City, Illinois
Reviewed 27 August 2010

we stay 4 nights,was recommend to be a good place to stay at least a couple years ago (after IKE). the lobby is large and very nice looking. the rooms r also large but the carpet is very nasty, had wear socks which became black in a matter of minutes and the feel of it was awful. the bathroom was very dark and in need of updating. the bed was comfortable and large, but no blanket just sheets and bedspread. room service came at 930 am a little early for us. breakfast was only waffles, choice of 2 cereals, warm milk, apple or orange juice and coffee. i guess u get what u pay for, i save the best for last did see a couple working ladies, so think twice before staying here

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 1 September 2010
I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to exceed guest satisfaction and after several positive reviews, it concerns me that nothing was noted to our staff during your stay in which we would have promptly rectified the problems. We stock plenty of clean blankets at the front desk if any guest requires one if asked and our breakfast choice is fully stocked and staffed to insure cleanliness and safety. We have many thousands of satisfied guests that are repeat customers who may not review that may overshadow this review.