Bays Inn & Suites Baytown
Hotels.com
US$87
US$93
Priceline
Days Inn Baytown TX(Baytown)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds are so comfortable that we decieded to stay an extra night. Great rate, we had the mini-suite and was surprised at how big the room was. We will definately be back for our next visit with family..

Room Tip: Mini-suite is great because it gives you extra sitting room. Feels like you are sitting on your couch at home
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Renay M
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and offered what I needed: something close to my new job, and with high-speed Internet. I got a lot more. The rooms — especially the mini-suites — are enormous ... easily twice the space that you might find for the same price (or more) elsewhere. The rooms were clean and well-maintained, and while they weren't necessarily the most up-to-date, and some of them showed a bit of wear, they were just fine. Personally, I'm willing to do without a full breakfast. The waffles, cereal, juice, and milk are really all I need. And if keeping costs low means cutting corners on an extravagance here and there, I'm fine with that. Oh, and: Almost everyone on the staff was extremely courteous. Great job, Bays Inn.

Room Tip: The mini-suites are better rooms than the economy rooms, and almost anything on the back of the hotel will offer a nice view of the pool and some palm trees. However, right behind that is Exxon-Mobil's facility. Be aware, though, that if you get an upstairs room, you'll have to do without an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Roger D
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Very cozy! Everything was better than expected for the price!
Everyone was Very friendly.
We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2011

Cozy is one of my favorite words and appreciate you using it for our hotel. I personally look for places that make me feel comfy and glad to know we did our job right. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2011

This was a very nice place to stay in Baytown. It was very clean, and the beds are great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We walked in with no reservations and they had rooms available for us at a great rate. The breakfast choices were good and even went to 10am which was so convenient. We ended up staying for 2 nights as the 11 foot pool was so tempting. Overall, this was a a splendid experience and we will be back to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley T
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

Thank you for your review, it is always appreciated when we hear both positive and negative reviews so we can address any issues and make our hotel better for our guests. Glad to know you enjoyed our large pool, it is our star attraction. Look forward in providing our great service to you again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2011

I had to go to Baytown and Houston for doctor appointements. This was an excellant location, the price was extremely reasonable. The staff was extremely friendly and accomidating. I stayed on the second floor and I needed help taking my luggage down on the day I was leaving, they were more than happy to assist me. Unfortunately, my husband and myself still smoke and they do have smoking rooms, this was another reason we chose to stay there. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff and manager were. I received excellant and friendly service from the time that I called to make my reservations until I left. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know. When I have to return to the area in 3 months or sooner, this is where I will stay. Thanks to all of you at Baysinn. Ms. D.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
PeteBaysInn, General Manager at Bays Inn & Suites Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2011

Thank you for the extremely kind words Ms. D. It is always a pleasure to serve our guests in this manner as that is how I would want to be treated so this type of training is our foundation. We look forward to seeing you back soon and appreciate your business!