“Delicious avocado burger with fast service ”

Ricky's Thick & Juicy Burgers
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious avocado burger with fast service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We had a nice time there and more importantly the food was really good and cheap. I recommend you try the avocado burger, it was cooked perfectly and the beef was seasoned so good which compliment the whole wheat hamburger buns.

Houston
“Pretty good Burger Joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Started off bad when they said they were out of Kids Meals. Ordered a Jr. burger for my little one & it was well done. 2 cheeseburgers were delicious. Have to try the sourdough bread, very tasty. Onion rings were delicious, but have had better fries. Overall I give this place 4 stars out of 5. It was our first time there, but it won't be our last. Fountain drinks were good, especially w/ the free refills. Staff was courteous. Place well maintained.

Houston, Texas
“Did Not Live Up to the Hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

There was nothing wrong with the burgers but I have to admit I was expecting more because of the good reviews. It was really just a burger. We ordered jalapeno bread for our burgers as other reviewers seemed to love it. The bread was good, soft and was very much on the sweet side with a tiny bit of bite. Burgers were huge though, no way you will leave hungry for sure.

Fries were standard but nothing to note and the onion rings were substandard. I am an onion ring nut and I like batter dipped. These were almost a panko style crust like you would get on ore-ida frozen rings or burger king, just bigger. I was not a fan at all but it may float your boat.

Hot dogs. They sucked. Over cooked dog beyond recognition put on a giant over sized very soft non-toasted hoagie bun. I toasted mine at home myself as mine was served plain and I could. I had two bites and threw it out. Absolutely terrible.

Service was quick but rude and unfriendly. The stunning young beauty manning the register was an absolute keyed up wreck. When we came in for our called in order to go she seemed so so rushed and anxious. It was absolutely contagious. I was trying to figure out what we did that made her act so foul and feel pressured to rush us back out ASAP! Now, now, now gotta go, go, go! That was what it felt like. When another couple came in I saw it wasn't us but her. When she asked (as sour faced as when speaking to us) what they wanted to order when they started to tell her she started bouncing/rocking on one foot feeding the impression these people could not order fast enough. This "child" is well on her way to a break down if she does not relax! Decaf, honey, decaf! And smile! It is such a shame to see someone who obviously put so much great pain and effort in applying perfect barbie like makeup but is missing the biggest accessory to the beauty she so much cared to portray, A SMILE! I smiled at her a couple times thinking maybe she was having a rough day but to no avail, she was going to sour puss it and that is that!

No, we won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Passing-Thru-on-I-10
Harker Heights, Texas
“This is one of the best burgers I've ever eaten.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. I had the Rogue burger which has a fried egg on top. The buns are sourdough. I had the Jalapeno sourdough bun. Not hot. Just delicious. They toast them on the grill. The bread is so soft on the outside. French fries, perfect. Onion rings, perfect. Worth returning here when anywhere in the Baytown area.

• Visited July 2013
Texas
“Popular place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

This is a very casual burger, sandwich and salad place. Very popular. You order and pay at the counter and they bring the food to your table. It is in the strip mall by Kroger - hard to find because it is not visible from Garth Rd. My co-worker had the Vege burger and I had the Shrimp Po-Boy and both were very good.

• Visited June 2013