“Fabulous Place to Stay!”

Comfort Suites Baytown
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Baytown
Houston, Texas
“Fabulous Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I Love this Property!!!
The staff is soo nice and helpful. The breakfast is FREE and is quite impressive. Lots to choose from and tastes very good! The hotel lobby is very beautiful. The rooms are clean, and spacious. The beds are comfortable.I slept very well. I will be back to this hotel very soon!!
Price was good.. Lower than some in the area. But you still got the quality!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank K S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Maryville, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Great hotel, nice clean, friendly staff, awesome swimming pool and hot tub love how the lights change colors at night time. Good rates, great location. I didnt stay while there was an event going on in town, but Ive noticed when there is an event going on, the prices go way up, I think that they should stay the same no matter what, some of the towells we received had yellow stains on them other than that, thats my only complaint. Breakfast was great, best food Ive had in a hotel, bisquits and gravy are cooked right, and i liked how one morning they had sausage egg and bisquits to make sandwhiches out of!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lindsay D
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the NHRA Spring Nationals. I find it pretty disgusting that just because there's an event going on that greedy hotels jack up their prices. After taxes and fees I ended up paying almost $200 a night for a $100 room. We needed the pull-out couch but it didn't have linens, so I called the front desk thinking they would some bring up. The desk clerk literally asked me to come down to the front desk and get the stuff. They gave me the sheets and a blanket, but said they didn't have any pillows. The manager said "Well you have 5 pillows on the bed, can't you just use one of them? The linens and blanket were discolored and didn't give me a feeling of cleanliness. Another set didn't help, it appears all of their sheets and blankets need to be replaced.

The redeeming qualities of this place are good showers with plenty of hot water and pressure. I also liked their breakfast, lots of choices and good creamed beef and biscuits.

Overall I'd give this joint a better rating if they didn't rape you on the price just because you wanted to come over and enjoy the races. If they're going to charge $200 a night then they should provide a $200 a night experience.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
brazoria
Reviewed 14 April 2012

the staff at this location are always very friendly & helpful. you can expect clean rooms, etc.
cassie who usually works the morning she goes out of her way to accomadate the patrons. the hotel is very beautiful inside, and the outside is kept clean as well. you will most certainly enjoy your stay. there are many restaurants to choose from in the area , they also serve a great breakfast as well.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BrazoriaGammie
csbaytown, General Manager at Comfort Suites Baytown, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I had my first experience with Comfort Suites in Baytown Texas on a business trip that was supposed to be a one night event. I stayed at another hotel nearby the first night and felt it was too expensive.

The Comfort Suites in and of itself was a great value, but it was the excellent staff that made me come back nightly, and they were my main reason for returning. I had explained my reason for having to continue to stay and they sort of became like family in wishing me he best in my endeavor.

Should I return to Baytown, I will again stay there. I also joined their Choiceprivileges program as a result of that stay and it is all because of the staff in Baytown.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BOBGETZ6
On behalf of hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with Comfort Suites baytown.
York, Maine
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Everything about this Comfort Inn was comfortable. Nice big room with a sitting area. Decent eggs at breakfast, close to restaurants, and the best thing of all was April at the front desk. Always there seemingly, and always ready to help solve whatever problem might arise. Great service! April is fantastic!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Louisiana, US
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Whole working in the area, I stayed here several times when the Hotel was new.Also stayed once with wife and kids about 4-5 years ago. What is so impressive is that The hotel is still like new and I am particular about these things. It is in great condition, very clean, quiet, comfortable. Breakfast was decent in comparison. All staff that I interacted with we're obviously well trained to be customer service oriented with a special thanks to front desk manager Kafi. Good job Kafi and all of management, I am seldom this impressed.

• Stayed October 2011