“Don't stay here NASTY and RUDE!!!”

Comfort Suites Baytown
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We where traveling and needed a place to stay that would allow a late check out. I called and asked if a late check out was possible she said yes. We checked in late that afternoon. The 1st room we where put in had the worse smell to it. It was hot the sheets smelt bad and the floors felt wet. We requested to change rooms. They gave us another room that they sprayed down before we moved over then it was over kill. When we went to shower there was hair in the shower and it wad not hair from someones head. The towels even had hair in them. It was so nasty and not clean. Later that night we went to the hot tub. There was a couple with a dog. They had put the dog in the hot tub and pool. Dog hair everywhere!! We start talking to them come to find out it was a worker grandson his girlfriend and one of there friends showed up later. They said that they get pool privileges because his grandmother works there. In return we get to enjoy teenagers a dog and dog hair great! I call down that morning to confirm our late check out and we where told no! I explained that's the reason we stayed there. She did not care one bit. I told her I would remember this and that we travel this area very often. Her response was OK! She did not care one bit that we will never stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank laressamn

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I Love this Property!!!
The staff is soo nice and helpful. The breakfast is FREE and is quite impressive. Lots to choose from and tastes very good! The hotel lobby is very beautiful. The rooms are clean, and spacious. The beds are comfortable.I slept very well. I will be back to this hotel very soon!!
Price was good.. Lower than some in the area. But you still got the quality!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank K S
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Great hotel, nice clean, friendly staff, awesome swimming pool and hot tub love how the lights change colors at night time. Good rates, great location. I didnt stay while there was an event going on in town, but Ive noticed when there is an event going on, the prices go way up, I think that they should stay the same no matter what, some of the towells we received had yellow stains on them other than that, thats my only complaint. Breakfast was great, best food Ive had in a hotel, bisquits and gravy are cooked right, and i liked how one morning they had sausage egg and bisquits to make sandwhiches out of!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lindsay D
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the NHRA Spring Nationals. I find it pretty disgusting that just because there's an event going on that greedy hotels jack up their prices. After taxes and fees I ended up paying almost $200 a night for a $100 room. We needed the pull-out couch but it didn't have linens, so I called the front desk thinking they would some bring up. The desk clerk literally asked me to come down to the front desk and get the stuff. They gave me the sheets and a blanket, but said they didn't have any pillows. The manager said "Well you have 5 pillows on the bed, can't you just use one of them? The linens and blanket were discolored and didn't give me a feeling of cleanliness. Another set didn't help, it appears all of their sheets and blankets need to be replaced.

The redeeming qualities of this place are good showers with plenty of hot water and pressure. I also liked their breakfast, lots of choices and good creamed beef and biscuits.

Overall I'd give this joint a better rating if they didn't rape you on the price just because you wanted to come over and enjoy the races. If they're going to charge $200 a night then they should provide a $200 a night experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2012

the staff at this location are always very friendly & helpful. you can expect clean rooms, etc.
cassie who usually works the morning she goes out of her way to accomadate the patrons. the hotel is very beautiful inside, and the outside is kept clean as well. you will most certainly enjoy your stay. there are many restaurants to choose from in the area , they also serve a great breakfast as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrazoriaGammie
csbaytown, General Manager at Comfort Suites Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

I had my first experience with Comfort Suites in Baytown Texas on a business trip that was supposed to be a one night event. I stayed at another hotel nearby the first night and felt it was too expensive.

The Comfort Suites in and of itself was a great value, but it was the excellent staff that made me come back nightly, and they were my main reason for returning. I had explained my reason for having to continue to stay and they sort of became like family in wishing me he best in my endeavor.

Should I return to Baytown, I will again stay there. I also joined their Choiceprivileges program as a result of that stay and it is all because of the staff in Baytown.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BOBGETZ6

On behalf of hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with Comfort Suites baytown.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Everything about this Comfort Inn was comfortable. Nice big room with a sitting area. Decent eggs at breakfast, close to restaurants, and the best thing of all was April at the front desk. Always there seemingly, and always ready to help solve whatever problem might arise. Great service! April is fantastic!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple