“Best green sauce”
Review of Iguana Joe's

Iguana Joe's
Ranked #6 of 178 Restaurants in Baytown
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have eaten here maybe 4 or 5 times and have never had anything bad. They have the best green sauce however if you make an order to go they are skimpy on the chips and salsa.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

We have stopped at this Iguana Joe's a number of times while traveling to relatives in the Houston area. The food has always been hot and fresh, and service have always been great. We will visit it again.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We are there once a week but always with regrets. They have an assistant manager Jorge Martinez, who is terrible as a manager or the person who put him there does not care who is manager. My wife and I was having lunch one Sunday and the Lunch menu that I had stated the price was 6.99 for what we wanted 2 of. However my wires stated 7.49. I told the waitress (a young girl who I startled) we wanted 2 of the items at 6.99. She informed me it must be a mistake and I ask to see the manager (Jorge Martinez). He told us the menu was an old one and the prices were fixed in the computer. I informed him I was a business owner and I know the prices are not fixed. He told us "Yes we can changed the price, but for only something important". I am not making this up. Who would be so naive to make him as a manager.

4  Thank Deralm
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The food is usually good nothing special, but the service is usually poor/slow. They allow smoking in the bar area ,but you call smell it in the restaurant as well. The green sauce is great, but good luck getting waited on. I think it is because they employ so many students. Do not go here if you are in a hurry. This is the only sit-down mexican food restaurant in the City of Mont Belvieu.

1  Thank bapa11
Reviewed 27 March 2012

If we are eating Mexican food in the Baytown area, we're eating here or one other place. The food is excellent and the service is good. One of my favorite menu items is the Sea Dog.