“Great family atmosphere.”

Ranked #8 of 175 Restaurants in Baytown
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great family atmosphere.”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Been here a few times when visiting family and had a great time with the family. The chips and salsa (red & green) is a very good. The family ordered enchiladas, fajitas & nachos...all plates were clean with we finished.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank MalbecMan

Baytown, Texas
“VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Ordered to go but as order was placed decided to eat in and informed the waitress that we would be eating in. Food was served in to go plates and in a plastic bag. Very rude attitude from two different managers when asked about the setting. Very poor attitude from a guy that told me he was a manager, his name was rueben, he really shouldn't be working in the public. Will not be eating at this establishment again. As I have found in this area, very poor attitude from staff and management. No respect or pride.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank hdpinspector
Houston, Texas
“Best green sauce”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have eaten here maybe 4 or 5 times and have never had anything bad. They have the best green sauce however if you make an order to go they are skimpy on the chips and salsa.

• Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Good food”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We have stopped at this Iguana Joe's a number of times while traveling to relatives in the Houston area. The food has always been hot and fresh, and service have always been great. We will visit it again.

• Visited August 2012
Beach City, TX
“Ignorant Manager”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We are there once a week but always with regrets. They have an assistant manager Jorge Martinez, who is terrible as a manager or the person who put him there does not care who is manager. My wife and I was having lunch one Sunday and the Lunch menu that I had stated the price was 6.99 for what we wanted 2 of. However my wires stated 7.49. I told the waitress (a young girl who I startled) we wanted 2 of the items at 6.99. She informed me it must be a mistake and I ask to see the manager (Jorge Martinez). He told us the menu was an old one and the prices were fixed in the computer. I informed him I was a business owner and I know the prices are not fixed. He told us "Yes we can changed the price, but for only something important". I am not making this up. Who would be so naive to make him as a manager.

• Visited June 2012