“Great Buffet”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Baytown, TX
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is our favorite Chinese restaurant in baytown. The service is always good and I like just about everything on the buffet. I have trouble deciding what to get each trip.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank JohnDoughBaytown_TX

Cypress, Texas
“Large buffet”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This place is not fancy but the food is great. My daughter and I have visited the buffet a few times and it has always been good.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank txaggiegrad
McCook, Nebraska
“Food was great!”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I loved the food. The place was clean. I think our waitress was new; but she was very cordial....so I left her a big tip...she deserved it for just being pleasant.

Visited October 2012
Baytown, Texas
“Our group ate there twice this month and enjoyed it enough to go back. We like to order from the menu.”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We prefer ordering from the menu. The shrimp with lobster sauce is delicious as is the almond chicken. Very reasonably priced for lunch.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank WPMBayt
Texas
“Best Chinese Food in Baytown”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Lee Palace has the best Chinese food in Baytown. The buffet is fresh and new food is added regularly. The boiled shrimp is large and tasty. During crawfish season they have all you can eat fresh crawfish.

Visited October 2011