“Just easy and outstanding!!”

TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel couples times. Great value, great rooms and close to my business needs. It's always clean and the staff is great. Specifically JASON. He is always helping me with my endless requests. This is not a hotel but my home when I'm traveling!

• Stayed: January 2014
BedfordTownePlace, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are so glad you can call the Bedford Texas Marriott TownePlace Suites home. We are proud to have Jason on our team and greatly appreciate all he does. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here for only 1 night. Location was ideal for me. I arrived late and the attendant was very nice and professional in greeting me. A northern had just blown through and it was raining fairly heavy. It was late and I asked him for some recommendations for dinner. Thursday night so not much stays open late out here in the burbs. Regardless, a Chili's right across the street would suffice. Had a couple of beers at the bar over there and bit of steak to wash them down.

Headed back to the hotel and enjoyed a very nice sleep in a comfortable, clean room. The room was spacious enough and offered a small kitchenette that I did not use. A coffee pot was provided in the room but that was not needed either as they had warm black coffee ready early that next morning. Sleep was excellent as the bedding and mattress were in great shape and smelled clean as well.

Had a small quick start breakfast in their lobby area (provided complimentary with paid room) and it was sufficient to start the day (danish, oatmeal, cold cereal, egg patty things, sausagey looking disks). I didn't partake of much opting only for oatmeal and coffee but there were loads of folks eating everything in sight. Heck, it's the burbs, remember.

Anyway, the hotel is clean, comfortable and was conveniently located for me. I would not hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
BedfordTownePlace, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Our entire staff is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our TownePlace Suites in Bedford. Even though your stay was short we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed here for five days (for our son's wedding) along with all the relatives and wedding party. Very clean hotel; great breakfast options; super friendly and helpful staff. Plenty of room in each suite to spread out and relax. Good neighborhood with restaurants nearby. Very impressed with this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Congratulations on your sons wedding. I am very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay while visiting our TownePlace Suites in Bedford Texas. I take great pride in our product and services. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you back in the area and it will be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
Mike Testerman-General Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Friendly staff, very clean room, quiet environment, hot tasty breakfast, good housekeeping, absolutely nothing to complain about. We stayed 4 nights and had a great experience. Check-in was quick and efficient. We were greeted when we passed the front desk and asked if everything was okay. Would definitely stay again. We stayed in a room that had two queen beds, a sleeper sofa, dining table with chairs, a cooktop, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and sink. There were plenty of electrical outlets to plug in phone chargers and computers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay while visiting the Bedford Texas Marriott TownePlace Suites. I will assure you that the entire staff knows what a great job they did to ensure you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Mike Testerman-General Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our insurance company puts us up here for a week after an aged hot water heater gave way the day before Thanksgiving. We needed a place that was pet friendly, but at the same time, were also a tad concerned about to expect from such a place. We were so happy to find that the TownePlace Suites is extremely well run. The staff, regardless of hour, are all very friendly and want to make sure the guests are happy and have what they need. Additionally, our room was immaculate. I caught a glimpse of the gentleman on the housekeeping staff who cleaned the room and wanted to thank him for doing such a great job. He, like the rest of the staff I met, really seems to take pride in his work. Through a chaotic week, this place gave us the relief we needed. We are really impressed and would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Bedford Marriott TownePlace Suites. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I usually stay at Courtyards and booked into the TownePlace Suites Bedford because I had a longer stay and it was a little less expensive. What a find!! The staff is all attentive and friendly. If you need directions or recommendations they are helpful. If you need a fax or to mail a letter they are on it. Rooms are large and clean. Kitchen comes in handy when you don't want to go out for a meal. Breakfast has a number of choices. Quiet location off the freeway, but convenient to both Dallas and Ft. Worth.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit to the Bedford Marriott TownePlace Suites. We thrive to ensure all our guests feel as they are at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great property! If you are looking for fancy, this is not it, however...I felt more at home and cared for here than I have at many "fine stay" establishments. The front desk staff was amazingly helpful and friendly and welcomed any questions and went out of their way to answere them. Breakfast was good, could maybe use another waffle maker for size of property and to keep batter coming...But...all in all, great stay. LOVE the apartment like furnishings. Made our family feel right at home.

Room Tip: Had rooms on the 3rd floor, both sides of property. Back side has a better view.