“Very Comfortable and Staff is GREAT”

Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Lubbock, United States
“Very Comfortable and Staff is GREAT”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hotel is always very clean, the staff is attentive and helpful. Experienced noisy party across the hall on first night. I am patient and understand family gatherings can get loud; however after being awaken the 3rd time by the younger crowd, I called the front desk. Not only did it settle down that night, the next night was quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Houston, TX
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I've stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth/Bedford on several occasions when I come into town to visit my family. The house I grew up in is now too small for 10 additional house guests to invade over the holidays, and this is the perfect option for my family of 6. I loved the 2 bedroom suite we reserved this past Christmas, and the even the 1 bedroom suite is roomy enough for all of us. The breakfast is always great, and the staff is welcoming and friendly. Looking forward to our next visit! Thanks for being a 'quiet escape' each evening from the all-day family craziness that happens over the holidays!

Twin Lakes Carlton County, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I never give reviews. But, this hotel warranted my attention. Super clean throughout, spacious room, great complimentary full breakfast, wonderful dinner M-Th also complimentary. You know what you're doing Homewood Suites in Bedford, TX!!

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Omg!!!!!!!!!! My family and I love our stay It felt like home it have that country feeling to it since i'm from Mississippi that was right up my alley and the staff was great especilally Jemina and Breanna all I have to say yall gals are the best my NEW YEARS EVE & NEW YEARS was wonderful.

Room Tip: 1King 1bedroom fireplace suite Smoking its was cozy and it felt like i was at home
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Austin, United States
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Went to Dallas for a friend Wedding. Homewood Suites was one of the choice that we can pick him. We where glad to have pick this place. they were clean, nice staff, the rooms were great and breakfast was the best part. I would be back to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Houston, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I travel often in my position. I love this hotel at Fort Worth/Bedford and the one in Tyler,Texas.I have stayed at a few different hotel with my company, but I like The Hilton Hotels. I will try to always stay at a Hilton Hotel. It also was very clean and easy access to my vehicle.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Victoria Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I use this hotel for business trips as well as personal trips. I have stayed at Homewood suites in three different cities and have had a great experience each time. Great staff great rooms and great breakfast. The price for the rooms are very competitive.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst

Been to Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford? Share your experiences!