“Not planning to return”

Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I only stayed here one night for a business trip. TV remote was broken. Ceiling Fan was broken. Towel was stained. I would not choose this hotel on my own. It was chosen for us by my job. I would not suggest it for anyone. The location is horrible. Getting to the location is absolutely insane. The Roads are a mess and its impossible to find the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michelle F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. We wish that we would could have been made aware of these problems when you were here, so that we could have could have corrected them immediately. I value the business relationship we have with your company and again sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied and hope you will give us another opportunity to host you again in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Nice hotel. Very friendly staff; couldn't do enough for us. Good, hot breakfast with all the trimmings. Comfy bed, pillows and bathroom accessories. Convenient to family staying in the area. Will stay here again...Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron H
Reviewed 10 March 2014

It was a Five Star experience in a moderately priced hotel. Particularly loved the corner fireplace in the living room. Breakfast was great and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was full yet it was very quite. Really loved the experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John V
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very inspiring when you are back from a long day at work. It is kind of comming back home. Wireless access never let me down. More space than expected which gave me the opportunity to set small group meeting in my own room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very clean. Food was much better than the average Motel/hotel. I travel a lot. We had only booked one night but the weather got bad and we had to stay another night. It was our decision to come back to this hotel and stay another night. We had already checked out earlier. We knew how comfortable this Hotel was. We liked the 2 T.V's. One for adults and one for child. We were here for Volley Ball Tournament.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda S
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed for 4 nights and are a family of 7. It was a great location between Fort Worth & Dallas, making it easy to travel between the 2. The room was very spacious, clean and even had a gas log fire place! We had the 2 bedroom suite, which slept 8. Big living area and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. We will definitely be staying in other Homewood Suites in the future and signed up for the HH program as soon as we got home!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I picked this hotel because it was a little better than the Courtyard Marriott next door which is worse than this Homewood. The air ducts have mold, the furniture is dirty, the duvet had a giant ink stain on it, I can hear the guest next door on the phone from my bedroom, I had a roach fly by me while I was sitting on the couch, the shower curtain has mildew, and the floor under the toilet is stained brown. These complaints were from two rooms that I stayed in. I stayed in 3 rooms and 2 out of 3 were awful. The staff are excellent, they need a better hotel to work with, though.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michelle F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

We apologize that your room was not cleaned up to our typical hotel standards during your stay. This is not something that is normal for us and we will be addressing this incident with our housekeeping staff. The next time you are in the area we hope you would consider staying with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Colleyville DFW West
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst

Been to Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford? Share your experiences!