La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had a great stay. My only complaint (which isn't even with the hotel) was the construction in the area. It was difficult to get to following the directions for Google maps. The staff was friendly and even offered suggestions on places to visit and eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites in Bedford! We are looking forward to the construction being finished as we know this is very frustrating for our guests! I am happy to hear that our front desk staff was both friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the DFW area!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We came down for the cowboys giants game and stayed here.. We checked in and within a few mins the front desk called us to see if everything was fine with the room. The room was nice and clean. The motel is great overall and awesome stay

• Stayed: September 2013

We have a lot of guest stay with us during football season and we love to have them! It's always a fun weekend getting to see people excited about their team playing. We are glad to hear that your room was clean and comfortable and that the front desk was courteous. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future and look forward to having you!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed 3 days. Excellent hotel. Reasonably priced. Beautiful inside, clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Construction on interstate next to hotel, but inside hotel and room were quiet. Breakfast included with stay, it was just average. Will stay there again when we go back to Bedford Texas.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was our third year in a row to stay at La Quinta DFW Airport West to attend the Bedford Blues Festival.( We were there August 31 & Sept 1) As in previous years, we were delighted with our stay. We were warmly welcomed by the desk clerk upon arrival and received friendly greetings each time we passed the desk. All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate.
We will definitely plan to stay here next year for the festival.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had a horrible experience at this facility. We arrived on Friday and check in and staff was good. We were there for the LSU game. The air conditioner in our room was not working And we called the front desk to let them know about the problem. The front desk clerk Demario was very rude and unconcerned about the problem He said he would send someone the next day and he never did it!! The next night we went down to purchase water and he took him 10 minutes to decide to wait on us! When he finally did he was very rude. At 2 in the morning they had a lot of screaming and banging on doors going on on our floor and we called to complain and Demario was very rude. He took him 5 minutes to answer the phone. Went downstairs and he was laughing about it And thought is was funny!!! Called back down and he was very rude and used profanity. I do not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel with the staff they have. Was lied to about who the manager was!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Private104
Reviewed 31 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 23 August 2013

What a nightmare. I will start at the beginning. First of all, it took us more than an hour to get there. We kept circling around there just wasn't an easy access. Then when I tried to go swimming there was man putting chemicals in the pool but no closed sign. They need to close the pool for the chemicals to work their magic for the safety of the guests. When I did go, I got out in 5 minutes, the sides of the hot tub had what looked kinda like alge, it was disgusting. The rooms were clean but really small. Dispite all that, I was willing to overlook those incidents because it seemed like a nice hotel, elevator was nice decor soothing. But my stay had worse to come.

The next morning at breakfast, I went to get gravy to put on my bisquits and the crockpot was sitting there on low. Looked fine so I pulled off the lid and of course of course, it randomly bubbled up and popped up hitting my left middle finger and my stomach. At first it was just a really painful burn, 1 hr later it was a blister. 30 minutes after that it was a blister on a blister. And it kept getting bigger and bigger. Now its almost the size of a penny and the outside around it is still red and very painful. At the front desk they said sorry and that it happened all the time to the staff. If that was true they needed to put a caution sign up to warn guests. Then, the worst most traumatizing thing happened...

We were getting on the elevator after breakfast and the doors close, I go to press my floor and, it doesn't work. And that's when I noticed, while the,elevator car lights are on, the mechanics had shut down. Here I am, trapped on an stuffy elevator with my 9 week old and my 69 yr old Grandma and it starts to get really hot... I tried to not panic. I pressed all the numbers in the car, then finally the help button, Even the last resort, the fire alarm button but nothing worked. At this point I was hyperventilating and we started banging and hitting the elevator door screaming help. In all actuality I believe we were only in there for 12 minutes but you can only imagine the intensity of every second. Luckily a man came by and heard our screams and ran to get someone at the office. They finally had to call the fire department to come get us out. The experience on that elevator has scarred me forever. I flinch looking at elevators now. Here it is the night after and I am still shaky, feel sick and can't sleep.

Of course the kind manager who offered me $30 off my total... really??? No I'm not sure I will ever stay at any LQ again, most definitely not this one.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford? Share your experiences!