Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Terrific”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Courtyard is quickly becoming my favorite hotel when I travel for work. There is a comfortable consistency in the chain that makes each stay as good or better than the previous stay. I have booked rooms at Courtyards in 4 states and have had no disappointment to speak of. When I'm planning my travel I search for Courtyard first.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank John K
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear John K,

Thank you so much for you great review of our property! We are so glad you always enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I travel weekly for business, this must be the friendliest Courtyard (Platinum) I have ever stayed at! Beryl the Director of Sales makes you feel like you really are appreciated. The GM (I forgot your name, sorry) is helpful in getting you to the Rangers gamer another local area.

The only negative is the lack of cell phone signal by Verizon (not their fault). Thanks for making a stay in Dallas a memorable one.

Highly recommend this location.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank C M
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear CM:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us such a nice review. It was our pleasure to visit with you and to make you feel at home. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, got great seats to the ball game and will look forward to seeing you again!

Janet
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

All the service from the front desk is always great. Trey, Myranda , Stephanie , Zachary are always greeting you with smiles and great service . Beryl in sales is always a great help. Great place to stay , nice and quiet and clean rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I am so glad our staff made you feel welcome. We will look forward to your future stay!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very sweet,polite and cortious staff. Made my stay a very inviting one. I want to thanks Yesenia for her great housekeeping service and also a very nice lady named Olga at the Cafe that was very attentive with me. I stayed for just two days and will stay there soon again.Staff like these are the ones that make you come back.
Good Job Courtyard!!!!

Giselle

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank gisyos
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Gisyos:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and comment on the excellent service you recieved. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return visti!

Janet
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I came in for my husband's cousin's wedding and I loved Miss Olga and Miss Yesie. Olga is from the restaurant and Yesie from housekeeping services. They were very polite, respectful and friendly. People like this is what I like to see when I stay in hotels. Thank you Olga and Yesie.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hanan M
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Hanan:

Thank you so much of your kind review of our staff. I am so thankful to them for giving you such a great experience at our hotel and hope you come and visit it us next time you are in town.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Friendly service from front desk, room cleaning, breakfast all over pleasant stay. Had to extend another night, no problem in accomodating me and provided best possible rate. Had a plumbing issue, came right away and provided me a free breakfast for the inconvenience.

Room Tip: Friendly service
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jessie G
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Jessie,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay despite having a small plumbing issue. I am very grateful our staff was able to address your issue quickly and to your satisfaction. Thank you again for sharing your kind words with TripAdvisor.

Kind Regards.
Bedford, Tx
Reviewed 9 May 2014

All flights were cancelled to get out of DFW and Matt and Tray at Courtyard totally took care of me!
These guys are so sweet and inviting.
The manager, Barray, drove us to the airport to get there on time.
The coffee was hot, the rooms were clean, and the courtyard was like a little oasis in a sea if crumminess that seemed to be kicking up a storm.
Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad you were able to experience the excellent service that our hotel provides! I hope you had safe travels and will look forward to your return trip.

Kind Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst

Been to Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford? Share your experiences!