“Pleasant experience”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Beeville
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was a very pleasant experience for me and two other fellows who I traveled with. We spent five days here while attending the Texas Mile auto speed event held in Beeville. From the moment we arrived we were treated with extremely friendly staff at all hours. The rooms were really nice, clean, well maintained and comfortable. It was expensive, but we attributed that to the event, all hotels were filled and we didn't have reservations, taking the only two rooms available. The breakfast was better than most I've stayed in when included with the room. The people tending the breakfast room were always tending to the food and keeping the tables and area clean. I'd definitely stay here again if I am ever back this way. They even called me after I left to follow up on a question regarding the bill. The people who work here treated us like we were in a 5-star hotel, thanks for making our visit to Texas an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank You VerticalTraveler for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. We take pride in our property and will continue to provide the very best guest experience. Thank you again for noticing our attention to detail. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My mom and I stayed at this location, while in town for a funeral. The staff, Rene and Adolph were very welcoming, and very helpful. Offered us a opinions on local restaurants.Both went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and had what we needed.

Room Tip: I was traveling with pets. I requested a 1st floor room, which I received. However in the future I w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Classy hotel in a small town. Stopped by on my way to Mexico recently. Good value for a mid range priced hotel. Very quiet ambiance, had a restful sleep and enjoyed a hot breakfast before hitting the road again.

Room Tip: Definitely on my list for a revisit.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear hungama70,

Thank you so much for taking your time and consideration in leaving us this great review. We love serving all the different type of travelers that come through. We are pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. The hotel strives to be the leading lodging choice in the area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Happy Travels,

René Thakor
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My wife and I were here on business and chose this Hotel from the pictures on Tripadvisor. We stayed four nights and had no problems. I did notice most the remarks were six months and older so I thought we'd give HIE our business. We're glad we did. We'll be back and will stay here on our next business trip. My wife loved the waffles.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
BeevillesTopHotel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Thank You so much for taking the time to write about our hotel, we work very hard to make sure all of our guest have a wonderful experience, I will be sharing your comments with our staff!!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Our complain is not against the staff. They were wonderful. It is against the well known Co. I thought it was very dirty and not kepted up like Best Western. A lot of dirty oil workers,dirt on the floor and the place smelled like a chiminey. To top it of the beds are to HIGH. For $190.97 for one night we should have stayed at the park.

Room Tip: Do not pick Hoilday Inn Express
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear Jesus F,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am very pleased that you have mentioned how wonderful our staff was during your stay. Most importantly, I would like to apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced. Rest assured that I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Had a nice hotel, big room and the staff was nice, but too pricey for the area. Unfortunately, the check in clerk and management know this and state that to those that ask. Bed was comfortable. Has a small workout room, but ok. Pool and Spa is located outdoors. Hotel was full due to oil riggers. Decent Holiday Inn Express breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

When you first walk in the lovely smell of the hotel invites you in. The Lobby is beautiful, the front desk people where happy to see me. Nice little pool in the back, full gym, big room where the breakfast is served. A full hot breakfast that is.. The room was very clean, the bathroom was big. I would have to say that the only negative would be the price. It's a bit expensive but due to the oilfield boom , it's not uncommon.

It's lovely to walk in the hotel and not get slapped with a curry smell, mold, smoke, or any of those unpleasant smells that are common in small town motels

• Stayed: August 2012
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Desk Representative at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hello, VickiAcklam, and Thank You for providing us with an excellent review. We are pleased to hear that our front desk staff was able to provide you with restaurant choices as well as ensuring that all of your needs were met while staying with us. We would like to offer our condolences and hope that we have the opportunity to service you again.