“Consistent delicious home-cooked comfort food in Beeville!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Lodge at Shorty's Place
Ranked #25 of 44 Restaurants in Beeville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Consistent delicious home-cooked comfort food in Beeville!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A terrific location in South Beeville and a great place for a buffet lunch or menu choices. Excellent chicken fried steak, fresh vegetables and unlimited trips to the buffet. Shorty's has been around for a few years now and continues to service the hard working folks in Beeville.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank camodoc9

Beeville, Texas
“Rubber veggies”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I had the grilled chicken was more like burnt chicken! The veggies were like rubber... eeek I just didnt like the salad was tooo cold and the stuff for the baked potato was gross... sorry this place is junk.. honest

1 Thank tastebudz411
“Great reception atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows and had a reception in the bird room here at Shorty's. The food was delicious and not too pricey. The bird room was the perfect size for our number of guests and cozy enough to mingle...I loved this room for a small get together!

• Visited March 2014
“So far, best food in town”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Been in the area for a year now. Have eaten at most of the places in town but never seemed to make it to Shorty's. Finally got a chance and wish I had gone earlier. Great Food! I had the fish and shrimp which came with hush puppies, house salad, my choice of baked potato (loaded) with fresh vegetables served in bowls on table for the 2 of us. My spouse had the T-bone steak, cooked perfectly also baked potato and oh so good. Way to much food served. Took enough home for another meal. Server was great; checked on us frequently. The building was clean, with open table seating. There was no waiting. Prices very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank vmburg
Alice, Texas
“Sunday afternoon lunch”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Went here this past suday after church. Went with the pastor and some mpre people from church and while this place has changed a lot, the food was good. The lodge is decorated by someone who must be a real avid sportsman. I had the Lodge Burger with cheese and bacon and it was served well done , hot , and had a great flavor to it. Someone ordered the chicken fried steak and that thing was huge. I must try that next time.

• Visited September 2013