“Nice Room, Excellent Service”

Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Stayed here just one night before taking an LSAT at Baylor. The room was really clean and spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. I wish that there had been a bathtub, but there was very big walk in shower, which I suppose many people might prefer. The bathroom was not quite as nice as the room itself, but it was still just fine. Also, they had Bath and Body Works bath products, which impressed me.

One and only complaint was that I could hear people as they walked by in the hallway in the evening and in the morning, but it did not affect my ability to sleep.

The best part of the stay was the convenient location to Baylor/I-35 and the very friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mollydw

Reviewed 10 October 2012

We have been staying at this Hotel for over 4 years now about 15 times a year.
We are very satisfied with all aspects of this property from the moment we start to check in to the cleanliness of the room to the nice and big pool and spa to the breakfast the next morning.
They do also have a nice bar for those who wish to enjoy a cocktail.
We are looking forward to are many upcoming stays at this hotel.

Room Tip: Mention that you are with Super Series Baseball for your team discount!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I Must say this is the best Hotel yet. The staff is very friendly , from the front desk to the bar and kitchen area. I had my wedding reception here and it was NICE. The staff helped me with whatever I needed. Dana McCoy did every thing she could to make this a memorable experience for me and the groom, and it will be. She helped beyound measures . I think this is the best Hotel in Waco. The rooms are clean the food EXcellent. I would recommend this to whoever I know. Not to mention the great Fresh Coffee that they have everytime Ive walked in ;)) and the Refreshing clean smell in the lobby . GREAT HOTEL,GREAT PLACE to STAY when in the Waco area . I thank you all so much for all your help . I cant say thank you enough.

p.s. Dana even called me and left a message to make sure to relax for my big day , you dont find many that will do that . THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH for making my reception the BEST .
FIVE STARS

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. I was in Waco for my family reunion, I was not sure of a good place to stay, I was very lucky to find the Holiday inn. I would recomend this hotel to any one traveling in this part of Texas. I will most defenly stay here for my next family reunion!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Wilma C
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed in a king bed suite with a jacuzzi in the room. What a wonder way to relax from a hard day of driving. The staff is super friendly and very attentive. The hotel has a wonderful salt water indoor pool. Great! Also a wonderful hot tub and a dry sauna. The exercise room is well equipped and maintained. The grounds are attractive and also maintained well. The restaurant is great and the staff is friendly. We will definitely be back again and again.

Room Tip: We love the king bed suite with the jacuzzi in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby_N_June
DanaMcCoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2012

Thank you so much for your review! I will share this with all my staff. It warms our hearts to know that your stay was so wonderful, that's what we strive for each and ever day. I'm glade you are a part of our Holiday Inn family now and I look forward to meeting you next time you stay with us! IF you need anything in the mean time please feel free to email me, dmccoyhiwaco@gmail.com. Take Care!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We are pleased with our stay, fast and free internet (I have paid for internet that's slower), comfortable bed, and decent shower. Overall, a good value for the price we paid, I wouldn't hesitate to book the hotel again for a future stay.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Recently stayed at this inn rooms were very nice. Check in good. This inn does not provide breakfast, did not eat in the restaurant. Would liked to have gone to the pool but it was murky (needed cleaning), and the spa had 2 inches of foam on the top (more cleaning). So that being said be sure you check the pool and make sure you know no breakfast

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Dear Silver54,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I am glad to hear your check in was smooth and you liked our rooms. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience you may have had due to the condition of the pool and spa as well as the limited standards for breakfast. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to ask.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellmead
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South
Comfort Suites Waco North
Hampton Inn Waco
Hampton Inn Waco
#2 of 2 in Lacy Lakeview

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest? Share your experiences!